Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Yeah mods delete posts (or more accurately move them to the secret mod-zone of illegal posts, heroin, and strippers) after they send warnings.

And I figure it's better to just let your imaginations run with it, since it was a lame joke anyways.

I can vouch for the existence of the illegal posts, drugs and strippers forum.

On topic, my lack of time. Since starting work I've been frequently overwhelmed by my lack of free time. It wasn't too bad before Xmas since i stopped going to the gym but now I'm going regularly again I keep getting hit by apathy. I think things like "i haven't been able to play a game in days", and despite being such a little thing its little things like that which get on my nerves.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

The smoke detector goes off at the slightest thing. As long as there's a tiny wee little burnt something anywhere on the food or the cooking surface, it goes off. Half the time I use the oven it goes off unless I take anti-smoke detector precautions aka open the window. I could take out the battery and then back in every time I bake, but really that would be too much work, and not safe anyway.

2480+ total

I have the same thing with mine, but with the addition of them being poorly placed. It's annoying when they go off and one of them happens to be near the computer (ear full of beeping) or above your bed.

Although the one above the bed hasn't beeped in a long while, and it looks out of date compared to the other ones.

That could be a sign that the detector isn't working properly and needs to be replaced. Back in high school I was dating a girl who had that same problem. The smoke detector in the hall outside the bedrooms, which were right down the hall from the kitchen, would go off if you boiled water (literally), but when her sister left a candle burning in her room (right beside the smoke detector) and the papers on her desk caught fire it didn't go off even with smoke rising right onto it. If we hadn't been sitting in the next room when it happened, the whole house could have gone up. Needless to say, her parents went out and bought a new one that very day.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Aren't fire alarms free for you guys outside of the UK?

I don't remember the ones I have being free to begin with. We just replace them whenever we feel they start sucking, but we're lax on it due to serious fires being too rare an issue here.

Maybe I shouldn't mention anything grammar-related again on this thread, it seems to be a hot button issue... (Oh, and about the quote marks and period in my other post, I've been taught that both period inside and outside are acceptable. I just prefer outside because I'm not quoting a period.)

But back to annoying things, snow (or weather in general). It might look nice while it's falling, but it makes for slippery roads and having to scrape your car.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

And if you have like 4-6 inches of it and it decides to be +5 degrees C outside and everything is full of that mucky mess...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Peasants.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Peasants.

Oppressive state regimes that maintain an outdated feudal system and deny the working class their deserved rights.

Oh, people who assume all guys prefer large breasts. It's one thing to have that as your preference, and another to try to mock others for not sharing it.

• Like 1

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Unexpected custom charges :wall: I'm sure the site stated there could be a custom charge in extremely fine print but I'm pissed I've paid around £30 for a dapper watch.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Peasants.

Oppressive state regimes that maintain an outdated feudal system and deny the working class their deserved rights.

Oh, people who assume all guys prefer large breasts. It's one thing to have that as your preference, and another to try to mock others for not sharing it.

Am I weird for, frankly, not having any preference for either small or large? :P

Not really, I also think breast size is not important. Ok, well maybe TOTAL flat-breasted girl would be outside my limits, but I tend to value other aspects of a woman much more.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Not really, I also think breast size is not important. Ok, well maybe TOTAL flat-breasted girl would be outside my limits, but I tend to value other aspects of a woman much more.

I think it's still important to you if you can say a total flat-breasted girl is not in your limits.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Well, there really aren't many that are totally flat-breasted. I don't know a single girl like that... And ok, not THAT important the breast size then.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I'll be the Miracle Kid. I'll overtake you all one day.

I'll also take over the world, but I don't have a plan for that yet.

I get annoyed by people who preempt my world takeover plans.

Aren't fire alarms free for you guys outside of the UK?

Not here in capitalist America, at least not that I know of.

Oh, and as for grammar mistakes, I avoid the they're and who's problem by using they are, and who is.

7c0b9ea3fc.png

People who don't understand the concept of a one-on-one conversation between two people and barge in just for the sake of socializing, being oblivious of how they terribly derailed the topic. Worse is when they get mad because I am trying to re-rail it back since they assume I am kicking them out of the discussion that they weren't invited in.

I'm just a tad late on the breast-size discussion, but I seem to have changed my mind on it. I'm surprised myself that I'm into a girl with practically no boobs at all, but I still find her beautiful (for sake of reference, A cups on a tiny 28'? frame). I'm wondering why it matters to you guys though.