Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Everyone has an accent lol, yourself included. How about telling them you don't feel like talking if you don't want to talk? Personally I like talking to taxi drivers....many of them (the immigrants) usually have very interesting stories if you give them a chance.

Obviously everyone has an accent. You know what I meant, critizing on spelling makes you look like a douchebag.

You didn't make a spelling mistake? And sorry if I don't feel pity for your being in a situation of your own making. If you don't want to talk, say so.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Pretty sure no-one criticized your spelling, highlanders. Or at least if they did it was pretty goddamned subtle.

Personally I've always liked talkative cab drivers. It helps dull the monotony of the journey to exchange words, but they'll hold up your end of the conversation if you're not in a talking mood.

Also I can really understand why they want to talk- driving people around in awkward silence all day sounds hellish.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

^That's true, I guess.

Personally I don't mind listening to a cab driver babble on about pointless things because it'll be better to listen to that than do nothing. But then I'm sure not everyone would share that opinion. Especially if they brought something to do.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

I just want to point out that eating only the creme from oreos is the grossest thing ever. One time Junior year, my math class had a thing where we measured the amount of creme on regular and double stuffed oreos to get a tolerance for the amount each had.

That day was the first and last time I had an oreo with 30 oreos' worth of creme and one oreo's worth of cookies.

The cookies on the other hand you can eat in mass quantities with no more than normal repercussions of eating cookies en masse.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

In 9 hours I am going to be on the taping for a tv-quiz that is going to be viewed by half the [bleep]ing country. It is a special quiz for 6 of the best sophomores in high schools around the whole country only. And it is shown on 95th jubilee of my country and the quiz is themed by our country. Another contestant among those 6 is one of my best friends, if not the best one. And needless to say, my nerves are [bleep]ING KILLING ME! I am going to jump around in my [bleep]ing bed all the [bleep]ing night, it is so bad... I have never studied so hard for anything before and right now I am going crazy about how much I don't know. Which is everything at sports, culture, politics... And I am afraid most of the questions will be on these topics. KILL ME NOW, PLEASE!

Oh, and I forgot to mention, my country is really into quizzes, our version of Jeopardy is often the most-viewed show on any week among the whole population, so this thing, I have no idea... Might be most of the people in the country see me mumble and jumble and shake and fail...

Oh, and also forgot the mention, the show lasts for 1,5 [bleep]ING HOURS ON TV!

Edited by SaqPrets

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

A large chunk of weed smokers lately.

Lately it seems like every damn prepubescent teenager has to prattle on about "LOLOLOLZZ MAN 420 smoke weed everyday im so higggggggh lool"

I don't care what you do with your health/life, it's your choice but for gods sake don't go full retard about it.

Popoto.~<3

A large chunk of weed smokers lately.

Lately it seems like every damn prepubescent teenager has to prattle on about "LOLOLOLZZ MAN 420 smoke weed everyday im so higggggggh lool"

I don't care what you do with your health/life, it's your choice but for gods sake don't go full retard about it.

Never go full retard.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

And I just got a 47-inch tv for free. And I don't have any room for it... Not just any tv, but 3d Smart-TV, mind you.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

If you're annoyed with your new TV I'll happily take it off your hands and pay for shipping from Estonia to UK myself :P

I assume this is from your TV debut on that quiz show? If so, well done!

• Like 1

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It isn't actually my TV debut, if you would have noticed a few weeks ago I also took part on the Estonian version of Jeopardy, but it is broadcasted in May, that Jeopardy episode. But in here the stakes were that much higher and that much easier and more humiliating to fail.

But needless to say, I won ;)

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

All anyone does with a lanyard is stuff it into their chest pocket or, failing that, under their top. They're completely useless.

I use one so that I can find my keys more easily since I kind of just throw them wherever. It also makes getting my keys out of my pocket a lot easier.

Everyone has an accent lol, yourself included. How about telling them you don't feel like talking if you don't want to talk? Personally I like talking to taxi drivers....many of them (the immigrants) usually have very interesting stories if you give them a chance.

Obviously everyone has an accent. You know what I meant, critizing on spelling makes you look like a douchebag.

You didn't make a spelling mistake? And sorry if I don't feel pity for your being in a situation of your own making. If you don't want to talk, say so.

Criticizing wording for the sake of critizing does make you a douchebag, pretty simple. ;)

2480+ total

But he wasn't criticising anyone...?

My parents have a knack for not telling us about their plans so I've only found out today that my mum has bought tickets to India... leaving in a few days. There are two tickets so now I got to wait till she's back from work to find out if one is for me ugh. This is not enough time to prepare!

rc1tzc.png

And Star remains in the soggy bread that is England. If BBC weather is believable then we have some clear days upon us.

Another annoying thing, my mother never requests days off through the official process which requires me having to write letters about slightly exaggerated illnesses with her last remaining parent which requires her immediate attention and beg for some days off.

rc1tzc.png

Bad drivers. Seriously people, you have a lever right next to your steering wheel that tells others what direction you are going. USE IT.

Arrogant atheists who think they are somehow enlightened because they *know* God doesn't exist and believe it is their duty to belittle others and force them into their way of thinking.

Sylpheed.png

Anyone of any religion (or lack of religion) who looks down on others for not agreeing with them is an arse.

And if you disagree with me about that you're so dumb I feel sorry for you.

I hope everyone realizes that was sarcasm

[/hide]