Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

When the author of a book is in a huge font on the cover (bigger than the title). I'll be perusing a bookshelf and see a book titled "Bob Jones" (or whatever the author is) and wonder what it's about. Then I look closer and there's the title in tiny print at the bottom. It makes me not want to read the book because the author seems self-important.

• Like 1

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd vote on that.

EA, Bank of America, AT&T, and Apple should all be worst companies, with several others in second place. Unfortunately there can only be one loser. :sad:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Monsanto isn't even on there?

I suppose chalking it up to "first world problems" would be in bad taste.

Tbh, Monsanto's as much of a third world problem as a first world problem. They're screwing things over for both.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I hate it when people send me like a half dozen texts to try to get my attention. Shut the hell up. I'll respond when I get the chance, not at your beck and call.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've never really had a problem with most of those companies. Who considers UPS bad?

I consider UPS bad. I've had an experience with them and I'm never going with them again. Also one of my friends had ordered a laptop and UPS left it at his door when he wasn't there, he got lucky no one that passed by picked it up.

I suddenly remember EA winning last year. As richly as EA deserves it, I don't really think they should be the top winner if only because the Bank of America has a bigger impact on peoples lives. As it stands right now, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a similar outcome to last year, with EA and Bank of America as the semi finalists with EA winning because more gamers than outraged bank customers are likely to vote in an internet poll.

There is something that keeps bugging me, and I can never remember what it is (this is a peeve I think, not a major issue). I guess not being able to remember what annoys me, annoys me.

The fact that some people can't keep their insides in and puke, without even drinking that much. Come on, I think that one at least should be able to reach the toilet before... Specially, if it is their own home with [bleep]ing expensive furniture. I asked the guy to take out a bucket in case I needed it during my course to drink to coma and it turns out he needed it more than I did. But well, still almost half a bottle of Becherovka yet, so everything is possible.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I hate it when people send me like a half dozen texts to try to get my attention. Shut the hell up. I'll respond when I get the chance, not at your beck and call.

The classic "He doesn't reply in 2 seconds; HE HATES MEEEEEE!"

Popoto.~<3

I'm not a fan of alcohol discussions dominating the threads around here. And I though weed-smoking braggers were bad.

• Like 1

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Point taken.

I hate the situation of roads in Tallinn. Absolutely terrible. It is a running joke about the roads here. And seriously, having just returned from a 3000 km road trip to Central Europe nowhere were roads as bad as here. They are better everywhere else in Estonia, but if you come to the capital by car be prepared for a full suspension repair.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I'm writing the word "fidgeting" for a project, and Microsoft Word is autocorrecting it to "fidgetting". I dislike having to go back and correct what essentially amounts to a dictionary, and the red underline makes it seem as though it's mocking me, as if to say "Ha ha, you cannot spell this word! Try again!"

I can't stand racists, bigots, homophobes, and hypocrites. Their very existence causes me to shiver constantly, creating a perpetual motion fueled by annoyance.

I'm intolerant of intolerance and so can you be!

• Like 2

ozXHe7P.png