Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Going somewhere or doing something, then completely forgetting what my objective was.

Welcome to the first steps of Alzheimers my friend.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

People that eat/chew REAL loud

People that slam doors

Younger relatives messing with my keyboard/guitar/amp settings when I set them just right

People that religiously post their life stories on FB

When people argue that ____ country is better than ____ because of something that happened before they were even born

Just to name a few haha :P

Offering assists for all Smithing/Crafting effigies, PM 'Luked365' in game, or PM me here if i'm not online

Inb4 green uses Party Pete at bloodveld in slayer tower

Where in the world is Tip.it?

When people argue that ____ country is better than ____ because of something that happened before they were even born

This. This. This. This. THIS. THIS. THIS!!!

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Annoys me when I hear about it when they have to kill an animal because it has attacked a human, when the human obviously provoked the animal somehow or was doing something he/she shouldn't be doing like going off a trail and running into a bear.

You mean the world isn't full of happiness and sunshine and if I were to walk up to a highly territorial animal I would get attacked? :sad:

Annoys me when I hear about it when they have to kill an animal because it has attacked a human, when the human obviously provoked the animal somehow or was doing something he/she shouldn't be doing like going off a trail and running into a bear.

You mean the world isn't full of happiness and sunshine and if I were to walk up to a highly territorial animal I would get attacked? :sad:

Depending on the animal you could either get mauled, beaten, have your face ripped off, or eaten. :mrgreen:

Depending on the animal you could either get mauled, beaten, have your face ripped off, or eaten. :mrgreen:

Not necessarily in that order :mrgreen:

Let's face it, humans suck without our technology. We can't run or swim very fast, have no sharp bits, can't climb or jump too well, and take almost two decades to mature, during which time we are somehow even more helpless. Physically, we got the short end of the evolutionary stick.

And yet somehow we became the dominant species on the planet. And we're working on making that true for other planets light-years away.

Let's face it, humans suck without our technology. We can't run or swim very fast, have no sharp bits, can't climb or jump too well, and take almost two decades to mature, during which time we are somehow even more helpless. Physically, we got the short end of the evolutionary stick.

And yet somehow we became the dominant species on the planet. And we're working on making that true for other planets light-years away.

Yeah we know, it's a wonder we're here.

Take this to the mind[bleep]s thread!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

if a needle falls in a haystack in the forest, and no one's around to find it, does it make a sound?

if a needle falls in a haystack in the forest, and no one's around to find it, does it make a sound?

Only if the area outside the universe is half empty.

When you see 13 year old who say they're bisexual, communist, and Atheist and they don't [bleep]ing know what those things mean.

THIS. It's also worth noting that they account for 95% of all "Neo-Nazis" on the internet.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I hate the "casual humor" older teenagers/young adults say in their speech. Like the constant "I hate/love you" "I forgive you...in bed" etc., all jokingly of course but annoying. It's like they know they're older and smarter for the cliche teen speech of internet humor but not old enough for mature conversation. Do any of you know what I'm talking about?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I hate the "casual humor" older teenagers/young adults say in their speech. Like the constant "I hate/love you" "I forgive you...in bed" etc., all jokingly of course but annoying. It's like they know they're older and smarter for the cliche teen speech of internet humor but not old enough for mature conversation. Do any of you know what I'm talking about?

I know what you mean...in bed.

I know what you mean...in bed.

2368597065_237f897644_o.jpg

People who don't realise it wasn't just me. Sure, it was MOSTLY me being the douche, but it wasn't just me. ;_;

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

When you see 13 year old who say they're bisexual, communist, and Atheist and they don't [bleep]ing know what those things mean.

THIS. It's also worth noting that they account for 95% of all "Neo-Nazis" on the internet.

In general, younger people who use the internet as a tool to be 'hardcore' or 'edgy' when that kind of thing wouldn't be acceptable in society.

I troll them if I see them in Runescape chats. I'm better at it than the 'scapers who come in here to troll... :twisted:

In general, younger people who use the internet as a tool to be 'hardcore' or 'edgy' when that kind of thing wouldn't be acceptable in society.

I troll them if I see them in Runescape chats. I'm better at it than the 'scapers who come in here to troll... :twisted:

Does it take much to troll better than an average 'scaper? Heck, I can troll better than a 'scaper.

Does it take much to troll better than an average 'scaper? Heck, I can troll better than a 'scaper.

Point taken. :razz:

Atheist is the only one that doesn't bug me, if the reason they're an atheist isn't to be cool/rebel.

I found it hilarious one or 2 years ago when 25% of girls in my grade (7 and 8) at the time went through a "Bi-Sexual Phase" :lol: