Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

People that take forever ordering from restaurants.

Sorry. If I've never been there before I want to take the time to look at what they have.

What's worse; An impatient waiter who wants you to order faster, or an over-conscious waiter that comes and asks if everything is okay every 5 minutes?

People that take forever ordering from restaurants.

Sorry. If I've never been there before I want to take the time to look at what they have.

What's worse; An impatient waiter who wants you to order faster, or an over-conscious waiter that comes and asks if everything is okay every 5 minutes?

Aha, I always find it funny when the waiter brings you your food, and then asks "so, how is everything?". Well...if you'll give me a minute to try it, I'll be able to tell you!

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Ah yes, migraines are a [bleep]. I've been getting some weird ass ones lately. In the corner of my left eye, there's a half crescent thing that distorts my vision a bit (Think like when you look at a bright light and look away, you can still see a flash of the light). When that crescent goes I get the worst migraine ever and it only happens in a line above my right eyebrow, going down the side of my nose.

It is the worst, my hunger went away (I was waiting for dinner) and I couldn't do anything but lay in bed at 8pm hoping to god it stopped. It's weirder that normal migraines I've had before which you could usually shrug off, take some tablets and ignore for a bit.

My mum is making me go to a doctor >_>

I hate when people answer a phone in the same room as you when watching TV or having a conversation and have the audacity to tell you to turn the volume down.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I hate people who instantly think that I'm a douchy teen trying to be cool when I say I'm an atheist. >_>

Where the hell do you live? That's ridiculous around these parts! :grin:

Talking about religion (rather the lack of) some old lady gave my friends and I a Jenovah's Witness pamphlet. What a bunch of conspiratorial pessimists.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i hate people who watch naruto lol ^^

joking

really i hate people who post bad comments after ur comment or thread

liek they kno how to write thread

The people who comment on it probably do know how to write a thread better. Half the time it's constructive criticism anyway.

I corrected my Japanese teacher today. He accidentally wrote your instead of you're.

I was so annoyed by it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I corrected my Japanese teacher today. He accidentally wrote your instead of you're.

I was so annoyed by it.

-claps- I am very proud. +4 approval points.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

I hate people who instantly think that I'm a douchy teen trying to be cool when I say I'm an atheist. >_>

Where the hell do you live? That's ridiculous around these parts! :grin:

Talking about religion (rather the lack of) some old lady gave my friends and I a Jenovah's Witness pamphlet. What a bunch of conspiratorial pessimists.

It's mainly on the internet, yeah. >_>

I was so annoyed by it.

Well done. :thumbup:

Minor annoyance: When people say 'Thankyou' They're separate words damn it.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Big annoyance, when people misspell words that are ridiculously easy to spell. Like 'great' and 'swear.' I see, 'grate' and 'sware.' It really gets to me.

"Don't buy Ags, its a waist!"

EDIT - I just found a good example of something that annoys me. Technophobia.

I mean, if you can't do the basics, don't even try. "Oh no, I accidently changed the size of my word document, what do!"

"What is this? I have a virus? This thing tells me that I have a virus!" <- The 'Antivirus' popups that urge you to download it because you have some fake virus.

"How do I close this"

"How do I save this word document"

This sentence I found on some website:

"Its important too remember your changing alot. Their will always be new chances for you, and if there not taken, your going to miss out on alot to."

(Recalled from memory)

RAAAAAGE.

I hate it when teachers give out a writing assessment, and make you pick a topic.

Or when the teacher forces you to debate something that there is no logical reason for... such as arguing FOR Quebec separating from Canada. I tried to take a zero on the assignment because I found nothing to support me, but she made me do it.

My entire argument was that a lot of them want out, so let them go.

I hate it when teachers give out a writing assessment, and make you pick a topic.

Or when the teacher forces you to debate something that there is no logical reason for... such as arguing FOR Quebec separating from Canada. I tried to take a zero on the assignment because I found nothing to support me, but she made me do it.

My entire argument was that a lot of them want out, so let them go.

I'd take the zero, that's a stupid topic.

To expand on that, I hate it when a teacher wants a writing assignment to be a certain length, when I don't have much to say, so I spend the majority of the time looking for ways to restate the same 3 sentences.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

To expand on that, I hate it when a teacher wants a writing assignment to be a certain length, when I don't have much to say, so I spend the majority of the time looking for ways to restate the same 3 sentences.

Can't you change the font of the periods in the paragraphs to 14 or 16 PT font and it adds like a page? I heard that somewhere but never tried it.