Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Customers at work.

Do you want any cash out? No. *I set up the eftpos* Oh wait... (causing the line to be held up 15-20 seconds)

*waits until the very end of the order* Oh can I get some cigarettes? (holding up the line for like 5 minutes)

Dumping a basket in front of me without unloading it, causing me to have to reach and strain my back.

Can I get a bag for my 1 small item?

Can I get my 50 split up? Oh you don't have any 20s and you're low on 10s? Just make it 10s and 5s then. Someone else can worry about you not having enough change.

I know they're completely different brands but I KNOW the sign said it's a multibuy, 3 for $x. I want a price check.

I changed my mind, I don't want this cold item.

I changed my mind, can I just leave this, this, this, this, this and this behind?

My favourite: It scanned lower than the price tag. It was marked wrong so I should get it for free.

"Oh and can I have an additional 50?" -> Sure, but next time ASK IT BEFORE I PRINT THE BILL.

"Did you scan my coupons?" -> I'm sorry, I forgot, TELL ME BEFORE I SCAN ALL YOUR GROCERIES NEXT TIME.

"Do you know how much this costs?" -> Of course I do, every employee has to study on all prices of every article.

*5 minutes past closing time* -> Fullest cart ever

In the super market I work we have system where we load the groceries from one cart to the other, scanning the groceries as we put them in the other cart. It's faster and puts less strain on our back.

"Why are you laying those bottles on top of our groceries?!"

"Because they were at the bottom of your 300 worth of groceries and I didn't see them."

"That's not our fault."

:angry:

Then another time this woman was being very annoying for no reason. The last 10 articles didn't scan properly *for some reason*. So I *had* to input the bar codes manually. This of course pissed her off even more. It was really hard not to laugh at that point. Couldn't hide my satisfactory smile when I gave her change in pieces of 5 cents though.

"There are still pieces of 20 and 50 in your cash register!"

"No there aren't. Goodbye ma'am."

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

O lord. ^^ I lold :lol:

Again, slow [bleep]ing drivers. This has always pissed me and everyone else on the damn road off. Get off your cell phones, I seriously have been tempted to do some hit and runs, since my bumper is broken and I'm replacing it next paycheck, so extra damage means nothing.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

"Kid" being used as an insult. :roll:

A while ago I came to the conclusion that if someone uses "kid" that way, it's because they ran out of arguments.

Or because they feel that they are that much older than you, and therefore have the right to call you "kid."

Kid.

It is a pretty lame insult, I have to say.

To contribute to the thread, I hate people who spread rumours. I've had rumours spread about me that I'm a horrid friend (I'm still good friends with the guy I'm supposedly a "bad friend" to) - I constantly try to be nice to everyone, why someone would say such a thing is beyond me. In a way it actually kind of hurts that someone would say that considering the effort I put into being nice.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

When you have to go to the bathroom and when you get there you loose your need to.

Just happened to me, fml.

That's another thing, the FML comments.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

We've just got a new fridge and it is way bigger than our older one. Unfortunately, it is placed next to the door so that the door now doesn't open as much as it used to. I've not adapted to this change yet so whenever I pass through that door there is always a collision.

This morning, spilled half of my coffee. Later on, almost dropped my apple turnover. And again, just plain walked into the door >_<

It's 'cause I usually bump the door open wider with my hip or something but not that just makes me bounce against it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When you're an introverted person, or you just don't feel like mingling, so you're sitting by yourself and someone feels sorry for you so they come and sit next to you and try to start up a conversation even though you have nothing in common.

Also, when someone talks to you or asks you a question right when you put food in your mouth. So annoying.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

Also, when someone talks to you or asks you a question right when you put food in your mouth. So annoying.

twss.gif

Guess what I'm gonna do tomorrow.

You should really stop posting in this thread.

On topic: Don't you just hate it when you're eating and then your asian friend steals your food right from your hand?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

twss.gif

On topic: Don't you just hate it when you're eating and then your asian friend steals your food right from your hand?

Nah, I couldn't care less about being polite around you.

Oh ha ha. Very funny. Especially when it's a really good biscuit, right?

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

twss.gif

I KNOW RIGHT! Especially when I helped my mum ice it and everything!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

When fast food places get your order wrong. Goddamnit. Ordered 3 chalupas, a quesadilla, and a crunchwrap (for my family) I check and they gave me a crunchwrap, and a [bleep]ing burrito. WTF? after paying for all that [cabbage]? And the reason I didn't check before I drove off was cuz this douche behind was ha-ha-ha-honking his damn horn the entire time cuz the line wasn't going fast enough, so he decided to not pay for the food or even take it, cuz i pull off and hes right behind me honk honk honk so I pull out onto the highway, and check. BAM! wtf pwned. make a "u-ey" oh loook. the one taco bell not open til 4am. They were literally freaking closed. and of course my family didn't reimburse me for any of it.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

twss.gif

I KNOW RIGHT! Especially when I helped my mum ice it and everything!

Who puts icing on biscuits?

I usually type the homophones by accident. like I do a lot of you're/your mixups, not because I don't know the definitions, but I *never* proofread my posts. evar.

I usually type the homophones by accident. like I do a lot of you're/your mixups, not because I don't know the definitions, but I *never* proofread my posts. evar.

I c wut you did thar.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]