Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Woah, at first I thought her voice had been dubbed over. Turns out that's her accent. Holy [cabbage].

Is it worrying that I don't hear the accent at all? That's what all New Zealanders sound like. D:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Woah, at first I thought her voice had been dubbed over. Turns out that's her accent. Holy [cabbage].

Is it worrying that I don't hear the accent at all? That's what all New Zealanders sound like. D:

I love the way people are dancing at the bottom. Who dances to crap like that?

And we don't sound Brittish, we sound horrible. Terrible accents. D:

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

Posts like these on Facebook:

i no that i will always be the second choice for you but i dont no if i wanna be....

I MEAN COME ON. Not only is it a stupid quote thingy, it's looking for attention, it's [bleep]ing about [cabbage], AND it's spelled terribly. Want less trolling? SEE THE PATTERN. On every one of these type of statuses (and yes, it's only one person), I troll. ARGH.

(EDIT: Someone else got around to it in the end)

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Gourmet dog/cat food.

Why do we need 20 different exotic flavours per brand of pet food?

A dog will happily eat it's own [cabbage]. It doesn't need crap like 'tender chicken with cheese and spinache' or 'bass, ocean cod and vegetable.'

Also, fat people who divides their shopping budget equally between coke/chips etc, and weight watchers meals.

And kids. [bleep] kids.

[...] who say we English have an accent, when they are the ones speaking our language.

First off, it's not "your" language and secondly, present day English speakers and they areas which they come from probably had the least impact in forming the english we know today. :thumbup:

Whenever someone on XBL speaks with an English accent and they're being a douche, they're the easiest people to troll. Pisses them off to no end hearing someone with a New York accent telling them they need to learn to speak proper English.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Yeah cos it doesn't make sense.

As of now, I declare that we in the States speak American. It's like English, but with slight spelling changes and mildly different pronunciation. The Australians and Canadians here may want to claim their own new language as well... :twisted:

And ditto on the facebook one a couple of posts up. It's worse if you have a guy that joins all the ones he can. I have no less than 14 posts from one guy about [cabbage] like that just in this morning.

I hate it when you join a cool group on Facebook and it turns out that all they post is spam. Ugh. Like the "I redo high fives of they weren't good enough the first time." group. All the guy does is post spam. It's so annoying.

I hate it when you join a cool group on Facebook and it turns out that all they post is spam. Ugh. Like the "I redo high fives of they weren't good enough the first time." group. All the guy does is post spam. It's so annoying.

For me, it's just the groups like that, in general. And constant invites to those and other things. As well as this friend that keeps "poking" me, knowing full well I won't let him have the last "poke".

Posts like these on Facebook:

i no that i will always be the second choice for you but i dont no if i wanna be....

I MEAN COME ON. Not only is it a stupid quote thingy, it's looking for attention, it's [bleep]ing about [cabbage], AND it's spelled terribly. Want less trolling? SEE THE PATTERN. On every one of these type of statuses (and yes, it's only one person), I troll. ARGH.

(EDIT: Someone else got around to it in the end)

My news feed is full of crappy mispelled song lyrics about "love". I surf facebook with my eyes closed.

14 year old american kids on XBL who say we English have an accent, when they are the ones speaking our language.

We Americans are the majority, so therefore you are the ones speaking incorrectly.

Plus if it wasn't for England, you would just be a bunch of Red Indians living in tents wearing feather hats.

Actually, most of us would still be over in Europe. Not many Americans actually originate from the 'red indians'.

wl7w9j.png

Plus if it wasn't for England, you would just be a bunch of Red Indians living in tents wearing feather hats.

Actually, most of us would still be over in Europe. Not many Americans actually originate from the 'red indians'.

Also, it isn't like SPain, France, the Netherlands, Denamrk, and all the other European countries would've said "Oh there's no England so let's not go take advantage of two whole new continents to exploit."

To be honest, without England we'd probably be French right now, (America, that is) and Napoleon would've ruled the world.*

*Assuming the lack of an American Revolution didn't remove the French revolution and thus didn't remove his chance for power, and Arthur Wellesly wasn't born somewhere else.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Arthur Wellesly wasn't born somewhere else.

I read that as Arthur Weasley.

Arthur Wellesly wasn't born somewhere else.

I read that as Arthur Weasley.

He would've owned Napoleon, too. After all magic > primitive firearms.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Most ignorant post of the month right here :lol:

Also, everyone has an accent, there's no one person who speaks with the "correct" inflection. And that happens to be one of the things that annoys me the most; that people think there is a right and wrong way.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Most ignorant post of the month right here :lol:

Also, everyone has an accent, there's no one person who speaks with the "correct" inflection. And that happens to be one of the things that annoys me the most; that people think there is a right and wrong way.

I speak with the correct inflection. Quit trolling.

Spain discovered most of the Americas, along with France. England was really only a majority in the northeast (hence "New England"). In addition, the most common country of origin for family lines in the US is Germany.

By the way, we won the war. Both, in fact.