Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I win at uploads, barely of downloads. One of the best 60 dollars I've spent is this internet adapter. :mrgreen:

943232960.png

943134961.png

Sorry.

Well it was more directed to knex2 Olbritishchap, though you do beat me. But how do you have a higher upload speed than download?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Desktop that gets its internet wirelessly. Also tends to be slower in general.

Eh, I had that for a while then decided I would just move the modem into my room. :P The wireless wasn't all that bad though, it did lag at times, but nothing unbearable.

I win at uploads, barely of downloads. One of the best 60 dollars I've spent is this internet adapter. :mrgreen:

943232960.png

943134961.png

Sorry.

Well it was more directed to knex2 Olbritishchap, though you do beat me. But how do you have a higher upload speed than download?

I am a wizard. *Puts on hat*.

When people here in Israel think Pepsi and Coca-Cola are two different type of drinks because we call Coke "Cola".

"I would like to order [food]"

"And what would you like to drink with that?"

"Cola"

"We don't have Cola, we have Pepsi, is that ok?"

"grr."

It's called Pepsi Cola for a reason :thumbup:

Not being able to fall asleep.

Yes. Nothing worse than this. Except stuff that is worse than that.

Migraines, the day is a write-off if I get one, even if I do wake up, the rest of the day you have no motivation whatsoever. For anything. >_>

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Migraines are worse than not being able to sleep. When I can't go to sleep I do something on a computer till like 3 AM when I finally start to get tired.

Migraines though, oh god. I seriously must have some family genetic condition with these things; we all get them constantly. But after I get cured of them (rare that I still got time to do stuff, they usually pass overnight) I feel super motivated to do anything. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My aunty, cousin (Unrelated, bar through marriage) and I get them, no-one else. >: ( My cousin (Who I've never met) is worse off than me, I think, he has a condition that gives him really bad migraines, like super epic ones. On that note, migraines that prevent you from sleeping are horrible.

#rpgformod

My aunty, cousin (Unrelated, bar through marriage) and I get them, no-one else. >: ( My cousin (Who I've never met) is worse off than me, I think, he has a condition that gives him really bad migraines, like super epic ones. On that note, super epic migraines that prevent you from sleeping are horrible.

Sometimes my mom has those...I just hope I don't get those when I'm older. :ohnoes:

siggy3s.jpg

My aunty, cousin (Unrelated, bar through marriage) and I get them, no-one else. >: ( My cousin (Who I've never met) is worse off than me, I think, he has a condition that gives him really bad migraines, like super epic ones. On that note, migraines that prevent you from sleeping are horrible.

Sometimes my mom has those...I just hope I don't get those when I'm older. :ohnoes:

I don't think I'm directly related to him. :thumbup: Less of a chance for that to happen.

#rpgformod