Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

People who teabag, taunt, and generally act like douches after killing someone in a video game.

These people need to die a slow, torturous death, followed by an eternity in hell. The hell that I've crafted for them is a small elevator, where Stalin, Hitler, Nixon, and a Hippie constantly argue about politics, and the elevator music is a duet of Fran Drescher and Gilbert Gottfried yelling out the general sound of Through the Fire and Flames.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I don't really get "annoyed" easily. But I guess when I'm trying to have a conversation and people don't even care to think about anything.

Me:So why is that?

Person: Because it just is!

Me: :wall:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

People who teabag, taunt, and generally act like douches after killing someone in a video game.

These people need to die a slow, torturous death, followed by an eternity in hell. The hell that I've crafted for them is a small elevator, where Stalin, Hitler, Nixon, and a Hippie constantly argue about politics, and the elevator music is a duet of Fran Drescher and Gilbert Gottfried yelling out the general sound of Through the Fire and Flames.

Remind me never to get on your bad side...

Oh god, the teabag. Although I must admit, I do have a lot of fun sniping them in the middle of their rape sessions.

What pisses me off more are teammates (in Halo) who will kill you to get your weapon, like they know they are better than you with it or something, and funnily enough, the majority of the time they can't get a single kill with it. Also, people who argue that EXP = skillfulness. I cannot count how many times I get made fun of for my low EXP and how many times I was the MVP in matches where my EXP was the lowest by a couple thousand. Alright, that's enough Halo bragging from me.

Teabagging is so gay, I find it hilarious straight guys use it to prove their manliness.

edit: wow like a whole other paragraph of my post got deleted. censorship o.O

Anyways what I had previously written: People who are entitled. Gah it drives me crazy! And republicans. As well as wishy washy people who can't make a decision in life.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Teabagging is so gay, I find it hilarious straight guys use it to prove their manliness.

Straight guys? Thats questionable.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Vegetarianism. It just doesn't make sense

(not sure if I posted this before, but I had a hot debate irl about this)

I get what you mean. Like, why the hell wouldn't you want to eat meat? I think Vegans are worse though.

^ That statement is just so ignorant. You could just have said 'I'm too close minded to even consider reasons why people are vegetarian as valid, so I'm just going to claim it's stupid not to eat meat'. At least then it would have sounded like you had even thought about what you were saying.

Vegetarianism debate here yes/no? Or just read this thread it has already discussed everything.

Lol I guess I went a bit overboard there but I guess people who make stupid statements about vegetarianism count as things that annoy me.

2dvjurb.png

I've scrutinized the reasons people would want to become a vegetarian, and all it does is make me dislike the idea more and more.

A few of the stories are;

My Religion doesn't allow it.

It's unethical/wrong.

I watched this program on BBC... and it was so horrible that they kill animals

Meat is bad.

etc

^ That statement is just so ignorant. You could just have said 'I'm too close minded to even consider reasons why people are vegetarian as valid, so I'm just going to claim it's stupid not to eat meat'. At least then it would have sounded like you had even thought about what you were saying.

Vegetarianism debate here yes/no? Or just read this thread it has already discussed everything.

Lol I guess I went a bit overboard there but I guess people who make stupid statements about vegetarianism count as things that annoy me.

None of the arguments in that thread could hold up against a big, juicy, steak.

Or better yet, CHICKEN PARM. I am so hungry right now.

OT: "Passive agressive". It's like saying, "He doesn't do anything wrong, but I think he's secretly an evil person".

Huh, I'm a vegetarian for several reasons which can't really be refuted:

1- I was raised that way

2- I find meat unappetizing in appearance

3- I had meat before in my youth (as in, like, 3 or 4 years old), and I disliked it. This includes fried chicken, turkey, ground beef, and probably others.

4- As a bonus, it's healthier in a lot of ways. After all, it's hard to find an voerweight vegetarian who actually follows the diet and ahs for a long while.

As 2 of those are sheer opinion, you can't argue them.

Now tell me, can you give reasons why I should eat meat, that aren't opinion based?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I don't care much care for health benefits, morality issues, or taste concerning vegetarians.

But I would eat meat so I don't have to stop myself and check and analogize the meal given has no meat. Living in the 21st century in a Westernized country I don't know why you have to worry about food.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Huh, I'm a vegetarian for several reasons which can't really be refuted:

1- I was raised that way

3- I had meat before in my youth (as in, like, 3 or 4 years old), and I disliked it. This includes fried chicken, turkey, ground beef, and probably others.

4- As a bonus, it's healthier in a lot of ways. After all, it's hard to find an voerweight vegetarian who actually follows the diet and ahs for a long while.

As 2 of those are sheer opinion, you can't argue them.

Now tell me, can you give reasons why I should eat meat, that aren't opinion based?

Hmm I'm quite the same. I did recently have various kinds of meat though and I must say I dont really like it better than veggie burgers.

2dvjurb.png

I don't care much care for health benefits, morality issues, or taste concerning vegetarians.

But I would eat meat so I don't have to stop myself and check and analogize the meal given has no meat. Living in the 21st century in a Westernized country I don't know why you have to worry about food.

And I'd just like to say that I have no problem with people not being vegetarians. I just dislike when people tell me that I shouldn't be one, or are annoyed by me being one.

Can't you just let others live their lives as they wish? If I came on here and claimed atheists annoyed me because they don't have enough hope in the world, it would be no different than someone here saying how vegetarians annoy them, yet I'd instantly be buried in flame for disliking atheism.

And if I'm a bit touchy on this subject, it's becasue I've had to deal with people being idiots before. (Think a guy literally attempting to shove pepperoni into your mouth.)

EDIT: ^To be honest, I don't even eat veggie burgers, dogs, etc. They have similar tastes, and like I said, I dislike the taste. I also dislike a lot of vegetable, too, though. So a large portion of my diet is cheese and bread products.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

And I'd just like to say that I have no problem with people not being vegetarians. I just dislike when people tell me that I shouldn't be one, or are annoyed by me being one.

And that's good, 'cuz I don't really care whatever people eat and neither should they. I just know I wouldn't like to check every meal before I eat it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And that's good, 'cuz I don't really care whatever people eat and neither should they. I just know I wouldn't like to check every meal before I eat it.

That was more intended for the person who was saying vegetarianism annoyed him, to be honest. And yeah, having to check gets annoying. Also the fact that most public events serve pepperoni pizza, and it's impossible to remove the pepperoni taste. But so is life. :sad:

[/hide]

The RuneScape Community.

'Kid', 'No-lifer', & 'Noob' phase the immature.

"Your house is beat down", "Your income salary is low", & "You drink your coffee like a woman" phase the older audiences.

Until RuneScape children understand who to insult with what remark, there's gunna' be alot more 'Kids' joining RS unless John Deere comes back to many households.

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

I know I've said it before, but those [bleep]ing stink bugs. They've got a real clever way of infesting a house. They divebomb onto anything that's hot and sit there until they die, and then the smell attracts twelve thousand more. :wall:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.