Thehitman324

df5.png

VS

ak_twr_list-7556206.jpg

Declaration Topic:

Downfall's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

Ak Latin's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ak_twr_list

WAR RECAP

Ak Latin approached me though Irc at like 10:30est for a fight. We have never war so late since it's not our timezone but since we had 15+ on audio I said wth lets go for it and have some extra practice for tomorrow against Pf. We agreed on a all styles full out 30 min prep fight. Out of downfall timezone and being Ak's timezone sadly they only managed to outpull us by 1. We agreed on lower opts attack so Amateurnoob was going to go up to attack first and they broke that rule and rushed us... apparently their leader "didn't know about it". With us being confused at that point we piled one of their lower lvls which got dropped before Amateurnoob. I went for their blasters/binders and managed to find some K0es. They also k0ed like 1-2 of our members which at one point the score went to 16-18 but we stepped it up and came back. That's when they did wrong and piled me, which I tanked for 4 kills and gave us the upper hand making the score 16-14, bad choice ak :P. After that we took control of the fight, we were kind of lacking on binds but our K0 power did the job to finish strong. Also good calls by me and king yufei. Overall it was a fun fight and good practice, looking forward on a rm soon against you guys<3: And gj Downfall, you guys did great today winning 2 wars , keep up the activity<3

Downfall dead clan lolwutidiots?

WAR START:

100521231154.png

WAR ENDING:

100521233302.png

RANDOM PICTURES:

100521230908.png

100521231910.png

100521231921.png

Also a special thanks to Tempted Killers for the AC. Lovelost sucks

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

was a fun fight..1 kill.

had quick prayers set wrong and got dropped lolz. :wall:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Ty for the shout out lol

Impressive pull not gonna lie, grats

We will AC anytime man :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was confused what was happening at the start of the war, they didn't have a fall in and were spread out in the center, they immediatly got on Dan, but he managed to tank great, and at one point we were down by 3 or so. They also targeted our binders and blasters. =] It was a great fight and very exciting, Great job to both clans <333 Respect. :thumbsup: