Real life pictures - 4

Marco

ILLEGAL. PICTURE. DETECTED.

Im sorry that isnt allowed

Also stop making me think youre female due to your avatar, get something manly like somebody saying: your mum.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

ILLEGAL. PICTURE. DETECTED.

Im sorry that isnt allowed

Also stop making me think youre female due to your avatar, get something manly like somebody saying: your mum.

Can I seriously not post that picture? :unsure:

And no, I will do nothing of the sort. I rather like my avatar.

41468_1092835425_1854_n.jpg

I hate to displease you guys.

I do not get how people wear those jeans. They look both uncomfortable and silly (generally revealing just how skinny the wearer's legs are). I can only wear baggy jeans :unsure:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

They are actually much warmer than baggier jeans now that it's getting colder. The ones I'm wearing are actually rather comfy too. I've been told I look good in skinnies, so meh.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Removed the picture, it was in violation of the rules since it was not a 'casual picture at the pool/beach.' Bummer. I'll throw another up later tonight.

What was the picture of? (I missed it) Bet you were topless.

Sam, those jeans are really really tight. Doesn't it make it uncomfortable for your baggage?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I wear skinny jeans occassionaly, and I have to say they do feel quite tight, especially around certain areas, such as the bum and waist. Oh god the waist is horrible on skinny jeans, well the ones I use, they're really hard to pull down, so taking them off, you end up getting your boxers to come down as well.

But altogether, I find that the waist is no different to jeans that are just a bit too small for me, which basically is what skinny jeans are, except they look more stylish.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Removed the picture, it was in violation of the rules since it was not a 'casual picture at the pool/beach.' Bummer. I'll throw another up later tonight.

Sam, those jeans are really really tight. Doesn't it make it uncomfortable for your baggage?

Yep I didn't have a shirt on as I had just gotten out of the shower. Like I said though, I'll post a decent one later on tonight. :P

Yep I didn't have a shirt on as I had just gotten out of the shower. Like I said though, I'll post a decent one later on tonight. :P

HA! Was it a shot of you standing in front of the mirror with your cellphone/camera perchance?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

HA! Was it a shot of you standing in front of the mirror with your cellphone/camera perchance?

Of course not, I have class! Sam barged in on me and snapped the picture of me in just a towel.

Yes I was.

59936434854654263611899.jpg

Me on the left - testing out my new microphone on a makeshift boompole (dismantled music stand and choir mic holder)

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

41468_1092835425_1854_n.jpg

I hate to displease you guys.

I do not get how people wear those jeans. They look both uncomfortable and silly (generally revealing just how skinny the wearer's legs are). I can only wear baggy jeans :unsure:

I have a pair of in between, and i can't wear them. I like loose ones more, but more to the point, i look bad in them. I have quite broad shoulders, so i really look out of touch, think of a triangle but the thin at the bottom lol.

Which reminds me that i should buy some new ones once i can afford it, probably some black slacks.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Can't say I've ever tried skinnies, doesn't appeal to me at all.

A guy I used to mountain bike with wore skinnies all the time, even when cycling. I really don't know how they didn't split when he pedalled.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Skinnies are very comfortable. For girls, anyhow.

dsc6420.jpg

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.