Real life pictures - 4

Marco

replace my "B" picture please, seeing as how I am not a winking.gif [lol at mod error]

1zogl68.jpg

Edited by meol
No idea how that happened. Fixed.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

It is a Royal NZ Ballet tutu. I was wearing it because I hosted a fairy-themed party.

Another kiwi! <3:

Just noting the double entendre there.

There are a few kiwis on TIF. Including me, Dreamtongirl, Jeffwilson .. and other people I can't remember at the moment.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It is a Royal NZ Ballet tutu. I was wearing it because I hosted a fairy-themed party.

Another kiwi! <3:

There are a few kiwis on TIF. Including me, Dreamtongirl, Jeffwilson .. and other people I can't remember at the moment.

kiwi-for-health-beauty.jpg

What's a kiwi?

What's a kiwi?

Kiwi - 1 - A small, brown, flightless, nocturnal, endangered bird native to New Zealand / Aotearoa. The name of the bird comes from the high-pitched 'call' it makes. Kiwi - 2 - Slang for a person born in New Zealand. Synonymous with hard-working individuals, talented artists & relaxed easy-going people. Kiwi - 3 - This is what the rest of the world, for some unknown reason, calls 'KIWIFRUIT'. Laziness and stupid marketing probably enter into it somewhere. Originally a Chinese Gooseberry, it flourished in NZ where its name was changed to reflect where it was grown. Named a KIWIFRUIT, stays a KIWIFRUIT , not a kiwi.

Urban Dictionary

Another kiwi! <3:

kiwi-for-health-beauty.jpg

What's a kiwi?

We are everywhere! Don't forget Doomy, Ouchy, Neos Matrix, Triquos, Homer, um, there may be more but that's off the top of my head.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Okay okay so I finally found a way to get rid of that emo-esque fringe I had (well, it wasn't really emo-y, just a tad annoying) without cutting it off.

The magic of hair wax!

G6OEF.jpg

(fringe is still there, it's just been swept to the side)

It's not perfect yet; I'm still experimenting and getting the hang of cutting my own hair (I've been cutting my own hair for about half a year now).

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

[snowy mountain photos]

Not new pics, but I haven't posted them here before. They're from my friends camera, but they give a nice idea of what the top of that mountain was like. Yes, I'm still going on about that :thumbsup:

Hiking in the snow... In shorts!?@

I officially pronounce either you or your friend, depending on who it was, crazy. :ohnoes:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

^White balance, son. Skin colour is also different in each picture.

if u were talking to me, and by "skin color is also different in each picture" u mean it's not really me you dont have to believe me. i took the pictures with my phone camera and sent them to my email. but no biggie.. so white balance is the reason the eyes are diff colors?

I like getting hard when I PK

He means that the skin color is different because of the white balance, which also explains the eyes being different colored.

Or so I would assume.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp