Return to drawball?

Snipers_end

I drew atleast 5 penises. And I confess that I drew the giant naked lady. But I didn't write Romy next to it. Seems childish now >.<

*therapist voice* I think we should view this as a learning experience.

Or simply a hilarious one.

*Sigh* What all of you did was extremely annoying and you ruined the work of people that you know. Why of all things did you choose your own site's logo to mess up instead of all the random [cabbage] that's on the ball?

Hey thats where all my ivory went! Nice tower. I guess...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drew atleast 5 penises. And I confess that I drew the giant naked lady. But I didn't write Romy next to it. Seems childish now >.<

lol penises are funny lmao

I have the maturity of a 13 year old, penises are funny to me. Besides they were all very small (that's what she said) and I cleaned up after myself :wall: .

Who ever was making the personal attacks is a d-bag though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You know it.

And yeah, I noticed you'd do a semi-bad thing, and then someone else would do semi-bad thing next to it. And they'd combine to be really bad.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

SO FUNNY!

I just meant the whole thing in general. I had tons of fun, and I spent easily over 30k defending the logo. But people get too super serial:

al_gore.jpg

And as I said I'm in the clear :D I never wrecked any part of the logo besides some easy ones. But sheesh, it's not like it wasn't obvious it was me.

Also, as much as I think Das is an awesome dude, I must say that Das can't please his wife thing made me lol because it was SO random. No hard feelings but, rofl.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Hecks I didn't clean up anything I did, but people just vandalized over mystuff. So it all works out.

So uh, now that Oprah: TIF Edition is over, are we picking a new spot, trying to put it back up, or what?

Sidenote: I've never seen Oprah before in my life so I don't know if that was a relevant thing to say.

15cbz0y.jpg

Why did I do it? Why does anybody on the Internet wreak havok and cause chaos? I did it for the lulz. Also, I never insulted anybody as I've said, but if you guys continue the logo, I will continue to erase it. No hard feelings though. :D

RAWR HOW DARE YOU TRY TO BE FUNNY ON MY DRAWBALL. PERMABANS ABOUND.

You know what I realized.

You're 14.

You jooined tif in 07.

You joined rs before you were 13.

And you vandalized a ball made up of %95 vandalism

You're a smoooooooooooooooooooth criminal.

So uh, now that Oprah: TIF Edition is over, are we picking a new spot, trying to put it back up, or what?

I don't see the point anymore if people from our own forum are going to be intent on destroying it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't see the point anymore if people from our own forum are going to be intent on destroying it.

Don't get so Nietzsche on us lol. We ALL knew maybe one /b/tard was vandalizing and the rest were tifers. Just don't invest so much of yourself in it.

It's also the mentality of "I'm not going to admit that I tried to destroy the logo until it's completely gone, then when it is gone I'll say 'i did it for the lulz, calm down' " that's annoying.

Don't get so Nietzsche on us lol. We ALL knew maybe one /b/tard was vandalizing and the rest were tifers. Just don't invest so much of yourself in it.

That's what makes me mad about it. You guys took what could've been fun and made it impossible to do.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That's what makes me mad about it. You guys took what could've been fun and made it impossible to do.

Fun just might be the most subjective term in existance next to like... Skill.

Whats so fun about having a logo? What's so fun about drawing letters?

You didn't have to join in, but you also sure as hell didn't have to ruin it for everyone else.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You didn't have to join in, but you also sure as hell didn't have to ruin it for everyone else.

It seems like we only ruined the fun for YOU. And Pieman.

It's also the mentality of "I'm not going to admit that I tried to destroy the logo until it's completely gone, then when it is gone I'll say 'i did it for the lulz, calm down' " that's annoying.

I only admitted it because I was hoping a dramatic statement would help avoid permabans. I'm too new of a Tifer to be banned!

And Riku, the fun part was battling the trolls. You guys had the satisfaction of saving the letters(sometimes) and we got to troll. Everyone won.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Well I'm still going to work on one. Anyone who wants to help (or hurt for that matter) is welcome.

15cbz0y.jpg

Drawball is there for everyone to contribute what they want. While it would be nice if Tip.It could unite to make a logo, you can't blame people for putting what they want on the logo.

Though, I am disappoined by the anti-mod comments on the logo. Shows the immaturity that still exists here.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

So, uhh, it looks pretty good right now:

ot.png

Thanks whoever was helping me out, I'm totally out of ink after making the T and filling in part of the O.

15cbz0y.jpg