Return to drawball?

Snipers_end

The O is covered in personal attacks and [cabbage] but I'm out of ink, if anyone wants to do some clean up.

I cleaned up a bit of it. Didn't have a lot of ink for it though. :|

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ink seems to do whatever it wants to do >.<

Also drawball two isn't even working for me atm. It just doesn't load :mellow:

Sometimes it doesn't load for me too for an hour or so. Just try refreshing or using a different browser, maybe it will help.

A personal attack, even! :ohnoes:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Why does everyone seem to love Racheya???

I thought I was the only one....

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.

I feel left out ;_;

Honestly, why do people hate Romy so much? She's pretty cool as far as I can tell.

It's probably just 2 people.

Yeah the /OT/ looks 10x better than the Rune Tips logo ever did. :thumbup: Time to do some stuff with 9000 ink.

Just wasted ~4-5k ink fixing up the small bits people left over when fixing the vandalism on the T. Learn to color completely, people -.-

Although I'll admit I love the stupidity of the vandals. I can think of at least two attacks that would completely destroy our logo, yet I haven't seen either one used yet.

Edit: Used up my 9k ink, should all be back by the time I'm back on. And hell yeah, check this sexy T out:

2a4qmna.png

wl7w9j.png

If you are going to post a picture, make sure to edit anything that is normally censored here.

Good job!

But we try to fix as much as we can, especially if we're low on ink, we don't want to use it all up to completely colour one circle, when we can kinda fix 4 instead.

Just spent a good ~500 ink touching up the O, T, and the left /.

Thanks to those that helped. :mrgreen:

11436614.jpg

Someone made a small rune tips inside the O, would be kind of cool if we could fill it up with a whole Rune Tips logo I'd think.

^ Then the /OT/ logo would just get vandalized if they knew the connection between OT and Rune Tips. Plus the older logo was smaller than the inside of the O and that was impossible to maintain.

Ugh... Someone keeps drawing Rune Tips near OT. If people get the link it will get vandalised faster...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Whoever wrote tip.it on it, not a good call. We don't need random vandals coming here.

I'm starting to think it's a wise vandal themselves wanting to attract other vandals.

Aw man the O is getting pwned by Poland.

Somehow I get over 9000% (literally, it says this) every day, and I restore like 13% every three seconds. So I'll just start drawing brown everywhere in the bottom.

Edit: Going to fix up the /ot/ and draw brown inside the O for a logo.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Allright I updated the OP and I fixed up some of the mess poland left us.

A big tip to you guys: Our logo is HUGE. We cant possibly keep up with every tiny scribble they decide to throw at us, a good judge of what needs to be fixed is just to zoom out all the way and if something is vandalized enough to be seen from far away then it should probably be fixed.

EDIT- and superperson, thats supposed to happen. Drawball 2 is meant to be a giant playground for people not artistic enough to get into drawball 1

snipers_end.png

Somehow I get over 9000% (literally, it says this) every day, and I restore like 13% every three seconds. So I'll just start drawing brown everywhere in the bottom.

We're never going to be able to keep the brown since none of us could pick the same shade when we were doing the Rune Tips logo.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

We're never going to be able to keep the brown since none of us could pick the same shade when we were doing the Rune Tips logo.

That, and the fact that its just a big waste of ink.

EDIT- Wow i just saw the weirdest bot making some new-age looking color tiny dots south of the OT. Wtf?

snipers_end.png

That, and the fact that its just a big waste of ink.

EDIT- Wow i just saw the weirdest bot making some new-age looking color tiny dots south of the OT. Wtf?

Lots of little dots in a square pattern? Yeah that's rageball. Just a script that controls your cursor. Pretty handy.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg