Return to drawball?

Snipers_end

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, stop trying to save the letters. We need to stop working on this current logo and start expanding to make a bigger one. Let the vandals have fun with the letters; we should be focusing on getting more brown on the drawball. Hopefully we can make the new logo double the size of the current one.

Just think about it: the vandals have set their bots on the exact location where our current letters are. If we were to make a bigger logo, the location of the letters would change and all the bots would be doing is spamming a plain brown color, which is a lot easier to fix than letters.

I used 7000 ink to put some brown down. I suggest we start forming a massive circle of brown.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Guys, stop trying to save the letters. We need to stop working on this current logo and start expanding to make a bigger one. Let the vandals have fun with the letters; we should be focusing on getting more brown on the drawball. Hopefully we can make the new logo double the size of the current one.

Just think about it: the vandals have set their bots on the exact location where our current letters are. If we were to make a bigger logo, the location of the letters would change and all the bots would be doing is spamming a plain brown color, which is a lot easier to fix than letters.

I used 7000 ink to put some brown down. I suggest we start forming a massive circle of brown.

They're not bots, they're people. You can have a conversation with them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

They're people running bots.

They're people running bots.

Yea I seriously doubt people could make such perfect dots like that.

Of course they're people... they're just running bots as he said.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

What's the big deal with expanding anyways? The more we expand, the more vandals we'll attract, therefore making it harder to keep it looking decent.

Yeah but it's not very fun if all we're doing is erasing never-ending green dots. Better to have some purpose, yknowwhatimsayin?

Maybe we should just make a simple, large-ish OT logo of some kind, and not use the Rune Tips logo. It could be simpler in color and design. Besides, a lot of people seem to vandalize the logo just because of the fact that it's Runescape related. (And the vast majority, if not all, of the people working on the logo are OTers.)

Expanding would be impossible with the amount of trolls in drawball 2. Not to mention the combined dots of us and the trolls should be attracting more people who are zoomed out all the way.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The problem is that half of the people doing the vandalising are already known, and just view the forums here to see what we are doing. The problem is we can't really ban people from the forums for vandalising it. It is mainly people who have a vendetta against various tif mods.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The problem is that half of the people doing the vandalising are already known, and just view the forums here to see what we are doing. The problem is we can't really ban people from the forums for vandalising it. It is mainly people who have a vendetta against various tif mods.

I agree. Some people are writing offensive statements such as "Das the Ass", "Das is Gay", or "Kill_Life /'s his wrists."

I haven't seen many other type messages, but I think I do remember seeing something negative about Stevepole.

'Tis a shame, really.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I agree. Some people are writing offensive statements such as "Das the Ass", "Das is Gay", or "Kill_Life /'s his wrists."

I haven't seen many other type messages, but I think I do remember seeing something negative about Stevepole.

'Tis a shame, really.

It is very funny knowing the lengths certain people have gone to in vandalising it. I can't name names but one person boasted about using over 10 different PC's while at work to vandalise it. That's what we get for banning some people. It's nice to know people care that much about us :thumbup:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Well I brought back the letters as best I could before I ran out of ink again, good luck everyone

Also, I love these guys just putting green dots everywhere, you can see the logo underneath it so its so damn easy to put back.

Also again, you guys can have fun expanding the brown but expect to meet resistance when you hit the red, /b/ really is there if they're not anywhere else

snipers_end.png

Well I brought back the letters as best I could before I ran out of ink again, good luck everyone

Also, I love these guys just putting green dots everywhere, you can see the logo underneath it so its so damn easy to put back.

Also again, you guys can have fun expanding the brown but expect to meet resistance when you hit the red, /b/ really is there if they're not anywhere else

I'm not even going to say it.

I don't think we have the ability to expand all the way to the red area. Let's just focus on maintaining what we already (barely) have.

I started a giant O for /OT/ on the left side in black. It's less likely to get trolled than a runescape fan logo.

Where? I can't find it. I'll help out. I suggest a different color than black though.

I'll do OT, Rune Tips is pretty much gone anyway, and it'll distract the trolls for a little bit while we get set up :thumbsup:

They're watching us... they're watching us all... :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: