• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna outline the outline in pink.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I fought ym ahrdest, and rpetended to have 8k ink to scare away trolls, but I'm out guys. Good luck!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Why would someone write such horrible things about others on that? How immature.

Also what's with the swastikas? I thought we were past that!

EDIT: Pumpkin Head Pwnerz? WTF

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

We need to stop wasting our ink on rebuilding the letters over and over again. If we keep this up we'll never be able to expand.

I propose we begin some massive expansion. Everyone should start expanding the brown border (honesty I don't think it matters that we all have the same exact brown color anyway) so we can double or possibly triple the size of the current logo. We'll have to draw over the current logo.

Lol they replaced the "p" in TIPS with a "t." Har har har.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Out of ink, well be back tomorrow.

To all the night warriors: make sure you keep the letter intact, especially the RUNE part. The the brown colour.

There's a strip of about 6fat pens of blue (outline), followed by a pink one that can be as large as you guys want!

Out of ink, well be back tomorrow.

To all the night warriors: make sure you keep the letter intact, especially the RUNE part. The the brown colour.

There's a strip of about 6fat pens of blue (outline), followed by a pink one that can be as large as you guys want!

My pink.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Looks like /b/ hasn't forgotten us :/

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

/b/ ?

This looks interesting. Is it an interactive drawing program or what? I'll hop on tomorrow hopefully after work.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

/b/ ?

This looks interesting. Is it an interactive drawing program or what? I'll hop on tomorrow hopefully after work.

Yeah. It's a really fun program. I was helping with the logo last time, and it's a shame that 4chan wrecked us.

Hopefully this time we will win! :smile:

Tip.it definitely deserves a logo on Drawball more than Chanology or some other bullcrap.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Well, I've been trying, but here's the current state of the logo.

[hide]currentdrawball.png[/hide]

Edit: I had over 4,000 ink when I started, and my fixing is barely noticeable <_< (the out-lined T, and I)

This feels exceptional on my under-carriage.

ok i cant figure out the right brown, but i colored in a bunch of the letters, then left my mark babes

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Hmm I fixed the R 7 mins ago....

im currently remaking the R :thumbup:

Yes, it seems the "vandals" (since it IS public, not just ours) like erasing/chicken-scratching the R more than any other part of the logo. I can't figure out the color brown either (exactly) but I find it cool to have minor shade differences throughout the logo, showing some "personality".

k ive totally been defending the U, E, and T. and just helping out. and i wrote peace on the swastika, and misspelled nazi...

who drew a penis over my name.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I don't know about you guys, but I find it flattering people are paying so much attention to our logo project, and are spending so much ink trying to vandalize it. Aside from that, we seem to be making more progress than the "vandals"

[hide]Also, it says rune [insert body part here] now, might want to change it back[/hide]

I don't know about you guys, but I find it flattering people are paying so much attention to our logo project, and are spending so much ink trying to vandalize it. Aside from that, we seem to be making more progress than the "vandals"

[hide]Also, it says rune [insert body part here] now, might want to change it back[/hide]

Yeah. though I totally wasted like 2000 ink by accident... And how do we find the right brown? I was gonna help with the brown part but had no idea >.>

In the color selector, put the thing between yellow and orange (More towards orange) and move the brightness down a bit. Test a bit and adjust as necessary.

lolnadril.jpg

Lol Nadril. How could someone possibly be stupid enough to think that would work? I can't wait until someone vandalizes as me.

Vandalize as me please!

C2b6gs7.png

lolol I love whoever wrote that dsavi crap hah!

And I just realized what the white symbolized... *looks up* rofl!