Return to drawball?

Snipers_end

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAVE THE R! THE R IS UNDER ATTACK!

:o

I re-did the grey circles to make them look better, and also battled this vandal over the 'I' in TIPS. He ran out of ink first but it left my ink low. I can't help now, I have to recharge my ink!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Last return for the night, did what I could with my 1k ink. Just a note to everyone: Defend the letters before anything else. We can bring back the gray and the brown later but its at least the outlines of the letters that everyone needs as a reference point, its hard to bring it back once the letters are gone. Good luck overnight, hopefully we have as many nocturnal people as /b/ does...

snipers_end.png

Last return for the night, did what I could with my 1k ink. Just a note to everyone: Defend the letters before anything else. We can bring back the gray and the brown later but its at least the outlines of the letters that everyone needs as a reference point, its hard to bring it back once the letters are gone. Good luck overnight, hopefully we have as many nocturnal people as /b/ does...

Not /b/

I HELPED YOU GUYS!!! then i ruined someone elses banner. i forget what it said. i drew a body part on it. guess you'll never guess which

ok it was a trachea (srs)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Out as well, me and my brother drew for about 15 mins.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

21nfxxl.png

OH SHI-

Well I am a lesbian

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln