Return to drawball?

Snipers_end

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was defending the N quite a bit, that dude with the green circle is gonna win cuz I gtg

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

been trying to fix it.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Was that you helping me fix it? Fixed the S also.

Nah i was strictly working on the TIPS and the brown around it.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

U and E are looking good at the moment. The only letter i have enough ink to do is the U so it's what i'm keeping on.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

E's done. I threw 9k at it but I was against maybe 4 people at once. The guy said he had infinite ink and I feel like he could be telling the truth.

Send a pm dsavi?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Is it a way to save ink? :unsure:

Yes, quite drastically. How to tell everyone though? Argh.

Pm the people that request it?

Would be bad if he pmed the vandal though you know? I'm sure that lime green guy probably has the same info we have by his stamina.

Abraham Lincoln

Hey, this looks like a really fun project and i'd love to help.

I know this seems ambitious but lets keep quiet for a bit and then one day, about fifty people storm in and make the whole circle the Rune Tips logo.

But for the moment i'll just help, i've PMed for that ink saving thing but have not got a reply yet.

[Falador tavern]

Is it a way to save ink? :unsure:

Yes, quite drastically. How to tell everyone though? Argh.

Pm the people that request it?

Would be bad if he pmed the vandal though you know? I'm sure that lime green guy probably has the same info we have by his stamina.

Yeah, that fella is persistent.