Return to drawball?

Snipers_end

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tried to help restore logo, ran out of ink

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

LOL trolls already green'd out most of OT. How about we start MUCH smaller then that eh?

The people who are trolling us can read this thread. Saying what we're doing and where it's at is only going to have them migrate with us.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

LOL trolls already green'd out most of OT. How about we start MUCH smaller then that eh?

The people who are trolling us can read this thread. Saying what we're doing and where it's at is only going to have them migrate with us.

Well how the [bleep] else are we supposed to know what to do?

Should keep on the OT logo should be good. Simple so it can be red-done easier.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

so i've been told someone is now trolling in my name *Facepalm*

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

33p7ths.png

Do I win? Just found a random spot and stuck it there. Wasn't disturbed at all. :thumbup: Hopefully I scribbled out anything that could be rude.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I have an idea for that OT thing. Why not make it a project similar to the Tip.it Grid that we worked on in the past? Basically, we would make a big /OT/ logo and then surround it with individual artwork from various OT users. :smile:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

If we want to really get serious about this we could just PM each other about everything and just keep a list of everyone that's trustworthy. That would hopefully keep the vandals from getting to it for a while.

But then when I think about it again I think that's kind of taking it too far. I mean, it's just drawball >.<

But then I think about it again and giving up means the trolls win, and I don't like that. We must be victorious!!

wl7w9j.png

I think its funny how far some people are going to sabotage any Rune Tips logo.

Oh well, atleast I got a pic of it before it was vandalized.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

someone apply to drawballone and make a logo there like 'em good ol' days

We tried that in the original thread, the people that tried to make the logo got banned from drawball almost immediately. Anyway, I have a little project in the works, I can do it solo so I'll just keep it quiet from the trolls for tonight, you'll all see what happens in the morning.

snipers_end.png

someone apply to drawballone and make a logo there like 'em good ol' days

We tried that in the original thread, the people that tried to make the logo got banned from drawball almost immediately. Anyway, I have a little project in the works, I can do it solo so I'll just keep it quiet from the trolls for tonight, you'll all see what happens in the morning.

Yeah, one of the reasons for the split into 2 separate balls is because the owner made drawball for art, not logos.

I totally just colored the R and N the wrong [bleep]ing shade of grey. my bad. can I donate my 8k ink to anyone? Is that possible? L I'm not very good at this

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge