Return to drawball?

Snipers_end

So that was you. :P

I drew the little OT in hope it would catch the eye of some Tifers, then noticed someone drawing a bigger black O around it and then it started to take off.

:thumbup:

Lol and now someone is painting it red.

:thumbdown:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough of speculation on who the vandals are or are not.

I've seen some pretty horrible things said on drawball, especially about romy, And i'm pretty sure she doesn't care, because she asked me why I do. (Because she's awesome and It pisses me off to see people attack someone they dont know, especially when they are so bloody awesome). People have wrote things about me, pretended to be me, whatever, because I really don't give a damn about what someone says about me on a giant game of MS Paint.

Anyways, Run4runes is correct, we DO NOT ban people for off site matters, The moment an idiot brags on this forum that he slanders members on drawball, we'll talk, until then, sadly nothing can be done about it. it's unprofessional to ban for something not on the site and isn't covered in the rules. Although I know who the Lime Green Vandal was, He admitted he only drew green lines and never insulted anyone, thus it's all in good trolllollollol fun

People will always do dumb things, and i'm not too bothered by it, I look upon Drawball and instead of focusing on the hate and the idiots, I see a community thats drawing itself closer together, a community thats developing new friendships and getting stronger, the vandals may think they are wearing us down or showing us up, or frustrating us, but in reality all they are doing is making us stronger, more closer and a better community than we were before.

Perhaps we should give thanks to the vandals for being idiots, and bringing us together!

Impossible? I could probably have somebody banned for saying "and" if i tried hard enough

Highly doubt it mate, i'd never let it happen :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

k i spent 4k ink filling in the top let of the ring. then somones crayon start tweaking. So I gave the balls testicular cancer, and made an r.i.p. to the old tif

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Apparently you also have AIDS...

Anyways, I really can't do anything with 50% ink, so I'm going to give it up until at least tomorrow.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I was actually somewhat flattered, to be honest. They say there's no such thing as bad publicity, right?

Being the center of attention for the trolls kind of made my day, even more when I figured it's probably because of a debate or two.

And yeah, I do think it brought the community (even if only a little) closer together. :^_^:

I started that O of the most recent "OT".... except I meant it to be the left testicle of awesomeness. Thanks for ruining my work. :^_^:

btw, poland is ftw.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Damn, just half an hour and the OT is gone? Heh, at least my "T" to the seeecret OT is still standing :3

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

I'm not even sure where the logo is right now lol. If there's something that obviously resembles a logo in the morning when I have ink I'll help out.

However if we pick I new spot, I'd suggest anywhere but in the red.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Red is the dead-zone, stuff changes there like crazy.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Some guy is filling in black at the bottom right and i'm drawing some pretty cool stuff in it without any spoilers :thumbsup:

Don't say what you're doing on the ball here. It'll only be destroyed...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Some guy is filling in black at the bottom right and i'm drawing some pretty cool stuff in it without any spoilers :thumbsup:

Yea, five seconds later my stuff was beginning to be drawn on. At least one person in contributing, making the stuff better instead of just drawing 5-year old quality faces. Seriously, you should have to pass a 'practice round' before playing multiplayer MS paint.

edit: its amazing how this green paint guy has talent. I mean, a green [rooster] with blue filling? His mind must bathe in creativity. I'm out of ink so I'm done anyways

hiccup.png

Yea, five seconds later my stuff was beginning to be drawn on. At least one person in contributing, making the stuff better instead of just drawing 5-year old quality faces. Seriously, you should have to pass a 'practice round' before playing multiplayer MS paint.

edit: its amazing how this green paint guy has talent. I mean, a green [rooster] with blue filling? His mind must bathe in creativity. I'm out of ink so I'm done anyways

I don't know if there's anyone still moderating applicants for Drawball 1 but you should apply. I liked the DNA if you did that. Also Drawball 1 is pretty much dead now. You never see any dots from people drawing on it. The forums are also dead.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Finished colouring the "O" that someone had drawn and did a rough outline of the "T".

I honestly don't care if people vandalize it but I really wish the ones who are writing negative things about other forum members would just grow up. <.<

The other day I ate cereal 2 weeks past the sell by date.

Oh yeah? This morning I ate a bowl of nails for breakfast.

Also: if you see lime green, don't assume it's me. I went out of ink at like 8 pm EST yesterday.

Been a long time since we've done Drawball. I'll let my machine at work accumulate a bunch of ink and do some repairs on it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Impossible? I could probably have somebody banned for saying "and" if i tried hard enough

Haha true <_< but it did start the conversation that stirred out vandals so it worked.

Is the OT logo even there any more? I don't think its a good idea at all to do it anywhere near the red area.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Haha true <_< but it did start the conversation that stirred out vandals so it worked.

Is the OT logo even there any more? I don't think its a good idea at all to do it anywhere near the red area.

It's quite visible atm, I just made the whole T with all my ink.

Here's a pic:

9lhn2x.png