What position do you feel you would prefer most in a clan?

The Observer

In a clan there are positions given to people to help manage specific areas of a clan. It could range from managing applications, to getting wars and leading them, or to simple member to official relations. Because of the various range of positions available, there are obviously those that would be more preferred over others. Of course different positions have their ups and downs, but those help weed those out who would not be able to do the specific job well.

So, my question to you is, what clan position would you want to be in your clan? Would it just be a regular member or a specific rank?

I know personally I would do any of the jobs if I was asked but certainly would prefer more of a Council role. This way I can assist in molding the clan in a direction to improve it.

But keep in mind, just because you're an official or high ranking member of a clan, you are still a member of that clan regardless just like here moderators and administrators are members of the community.

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always loved helping the community with events in every single clan I've been in. When I am able to, there's nothing more than hosting fun events and have them go successfully. I think that if I didn't like wars and pks like I do, that I would probably be doing the same thing in a community clan.

hzvjpwS.gif

i do a bit of everything in my Clan now, and i love it all too <3

2dj75ur.jpg

eunderrated.png

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

In the past, during my first clanning stint 5-6 years ago, I was really into the whole clanning thing, and would take on any role to help the clan. Now that I'm back in the clanning world years later, I think I'm okay with just being a regular member.. too busy to really take on any responsibilities, but who knows what will happen in the future.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Senior Member rank is always fun you have some responsibilities but you don't have the overwhelming stress of being a leader and dealing with a bunch of issues.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

being a leader can bring alot of stress, time and work

so i do prefer being a member if i ever joined another clan ;)

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

FA , I can do alot for a clan by helping with spam , binds and helping out newcomers. Im a superb spammer and i give out 76ks to the new members so they can buy rune sets. I dont want to take a big Role for a clan because this is just a game so im not gonna go get stressed just for a game but i will help out the clan that im in.

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

I really like doing IRC moderation and forum maintenance. Idk why but I like those kinds of stuff rofl.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

idm respected member is good ide say as you hold some position over other members in the clan but not have to do much more than be active, in future i might like a proper rank but atm i enjoy being a member of envy and just doing any role i need to do

envy42.png

In my clanning career I've never been another rank apart from Leader, but I sort of get the feel of being a "member rank" from being in teams. Not much difference, you still feel the same way about the clan regardless of rank, just some ranks require you to carry bigger responsibilites than others.

Which is definitly a burden you have to be comfortable with depending on the rank you feel fits you the best.

being a leader can bring alot of stress, time and work

Yup, but being one you just have to remember why your there, what is expected of you and what it is you want to achieve.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

Regular member is perfectly acceptable to me. From experience, being part of a clan's leadership is extremely stressful and requires a lot of time. In some cases, you end up spending so much time doing leadership tasks that you can't devote enough time to your area of expertise which allowed you to flourish and blossom. Leadership is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. As long as you are allowed to work hard (setting up wars, calling etc.) then there are no problems whatsoever with being a regular member.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements