What position do you feel you would prefer most in a clan?

The Observer

I would most prefer BK's advisor rank as I'm already a pain in the neck with my opinions so might aswell have a rank where I'm supposed to throw my opinions out there :cool: Also I get powers :evil: but it's still a pretty laid back rank where i can tell people they're doing things wrong, happy days!

Do you want to love me?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been part of the leadership team (council) in a clan in the past, but overall I think I prefer just being a normal member. Being in leadership requires a huge amount of time and effort, and I don't feel I could give that much time and do the job effectively.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I like being a regular member, although the fact that I've been in my clan for such a long time deffinately makes it better. Wouldn't mind an adviser role, because that would mean being a pain in the ass to the leader and council would be my job, rather than something I just do anyway.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Apps. I personally like to correct someone who is new to a clan in gearing, setting up banks, or training his stats to become the best warrer he/she can be. Then again I am a perfectionist so if I really do manage apps my clan would probably die out from the lack of new members ;)

120dgl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a leader in my past clans, and I've been FA Manager, Council, and Warlord for Lethality. The one I've enjoyed the most is Warlord cause I can be somewhat of a jerk and get away with it and I enjoy leading in wars.

43fdsfsig.png

Warlord of Lethality, Member of Silent Ember

I just want to be a part of the community and play some Runescape :thumbsup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

I like to be part of Clan Leadership, anything up to admin, ofc exluding the leader position (too much stress and complains). ;)

I have been Mentor, Event Leader, Moderator (forum & channel), 2nd leader, General, and Website Administrator. I don't really care what rank/job I have as long as I'm able to help running the clan and helping with current jobs & work.

I'm a forumer, but I still find time to enjoy rs and BA :)

Member, but after a while once i get to know the clan, all I would want is to be offered a rank to make me feel like i've done a clan good. Silent Ember warlord is fine with me even though were a team. If i was offered a warlord rank or something in a different clan then I would probably decline it and backup call if needed.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

If there was a Zq50 rank I would love to have it. Otherwise id like being just a member, I hate all the pressure on being a leader and st0000f.

Recruit me pl0x?

I think it really depends.

If you are involved in a clan from the begining or close to the begining alot of people would like to have an influential role in that clan such as Co-Leader, High Council, Warlord, Pk Leader, Moderator. Alot of Leaders/Council/Warlords in the older clans actually started out as regular members and over time Leaders/Council left and they were chosen to fill the void. Ofcourse there are those that wish to remain members, but they usually have decorated titles to show there commitment.

If you join a clan that has been going for a while most people are okay with just being a member and enjoying their time in the clan. Some people wish to have a more active role and will push for higher positions such as PK Leader, Event Co-ordinater, Application Manager and Moderator. From here they can influence the clan somewhat and there may be futher promotions down the line. Usually this is difficult to achieve in an allready established clan as there will be people ahead of you in the pecking order.

:-D

Leader, def! Get all the power!(:

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

Been Councils in 2 clans....now I just wanna chill as a member.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FA , Do better then the Members and high ranks in spamming/binding/ranging/tanking so the highranks will be " How is an Fa warring better then you members! "

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

FA , Do better then the Members and high ranks in spamming/binding/ranging/tanking so the highranks will be " How is an Fa warring better then you members! "

fa's are more active because they want to become a member, once you've been in a clan for so long the feeling you had from day 1 just isn't their

161nazb.gif