I'm sorry, but what?

Sir_Kurity

I'm an australian player, and ive noticed recently that i lag far, far more in australian servers than american/UK ones.

Its near constant spikes, constant lag, and im not exaggerating, its at least once every minute or so, it just doesnt make sense unless these servers suck somehow.

By comparison, i go to an american server. and its all well and dandy (aside from bag ping, but that comes with the territory).

O.O

im completely same uk server is alot more smooth and aus servers but that could be because i live in england :/

but yes that is slightly odd :/ well whatever server works better for you, you should use dont think it really matters your in a uk or us server tbh aslong as you have fun lol

tenebri.png

Well the thing is, when your competing against enemy miners, ping matters.

I can almost always steal peoples iron if im in an australian server, and kick them out of the spot, but in an american one i almost always lose. So i generally prefer australian servers, if it werent for the crazy epic annoying LAG!!!

And its not only me, others on the world are getting it as well.

O.O

I have no idea because all I did was DG in world 117 in the past few days, and that world lags for everyone.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

It seems to me that runescape has been lagging for weeks.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Besides servers very near me, the servers in the netherlands are the best, their internet is outstanding, i highly recommend those with connction problems play on them... This is coming from an american also, it

s weird...

It seems to me that runescape has been lagging for weeks.

It's because of dungeoneering being added

I thought that any lag to do with dungeoneering was only in demonhelm.

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

I'm in the Netherlands and all servers in Europe have around a 16-18 ping for me.

American servers get about 180-200 ping.

And Australian/New Zealand servers 300-340 ping.

Everything like it should be to be honest. The further away the higher ping.

Also I'm not experiencing lag on European servers.

Preau.png

I'm in the Netherlands and all servers in Europe have around a 16-18 ping for me.

American servers get about 180-200 ping.

And Australian/New Zealand servers 300-340 ping.

Everything like it should be to be honest. The further away the higher ping.

Also I'm not experiencing lag on European servers.

Don't the netherlands have one of the worlds best interent connections though.

I get about 35 ping on some servers (I assume they are San Fransisco, as that is the very next step from local, and the highest ping on anything not hosted in the county), and ranges with US east at 40, and all overseas at 160. There seems to be no particular reason you'd fail the Australasian ping like that... besides your government, of course.

I find Finland servers to give me the best constant connection for all my international gaming.

My home server has been 117 since last year. Its now the unofficial dunge world, it lags everywhere now. This morning I dc'ed at the GE 7 times in 3 minutes. Dungeoneering is a useful and sometimes fun skill, but thanks to it my home world lags like you wouldn't believe >.>

4sDIn.png

I'm an australian player, and ive noticed recently that i lag far, far more in australian servers than american/UK ones.

Its near constant spikes, constant lag, and im not exaggerating, its at least once every minute or so, it just doesnt make sense unless these servers suck somehow.

By comparison, i go to an american server. and its all well and dandy (aside from bag ping, but that comes with the territory).

I agree, I'm an Aussie and I keep getting regular lag spikes on the Australian servers, not a problem with my internet connection either, I'm on ADSL2+ and close to the exchange. You can really notice it trying to put in your bank pin as well.

Poochu.png

so the lag is worse on your home servers even though you have lower ping? interesting. maybe it has something to do with kangaroos. or kookaburras

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]