Part of RuneScape seems to be down

RU_Insane

Everytime that I've logged in to RuneScape today, I find that the friend and ignore lists are never loaded. I have a fine connection, and I always choose the server with the lowest ping to play on. Other people in the game have experienced this at the same time as me. I'm just surprised because there are no threads about this here. Is this just a client-side issue, or are others experiencing this loading problem too?

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Don't panic. Some of the Friends' List servers are offline, this isn't a problem on your end. It happens occasionally, they'll come back online eventually.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Wtf is going on I've lost 20k rc xp on hiscores. If it's a rollback I will be very very annoyed.. losing one hours worth of runecrafting when it's hard enough as it is. :ohnoes:

Edit - Back on. No rollback just hiscores didn't update.

I'd be upset too. :P

mine is still down, so is my friends. Clan chat seems to be working tho.

Did your friend's list somehow turn itself to "off"? Turn it on and it should fix. That's what happened to me.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm experiencing the same problems.

My friends list has been working for a while, on my main only though, but just stopped again after like 2 hours in the past 5 mins...

Forums are also not working again.

Jagex's system update = 1 fail + no explanation + me not getting a gop 1v1

Getting on my nerves...How am I supposed to discuss the good news of a new avatar series with my rs friends?

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

22-Jul-2010 22:36:08

Last edited on 22-Jul-2010 22:39:36 by Mod Poppy

Hello everyone!

Just letting you all know that we're currently experiencing some difficulties with the friends/ignore lists and clan chats.

The forums have also experienced a few issues this evening.

We have a team of people working on these problems at the moment, so it should all be fixed pretty soon.

In the meantime, you don't need to send in any more bug reports about these issues.

I'll keep you posted.....

Cheers.

♥Mod Poppy♥

♥Pretty In Reaver Death Robes♥

Quick find code: 25-26-367-61353770

Edit: it appears the hiscores seem to be messed up too my sig is messed up

This doesn't really affect me since I don't have any friends :-|

Just joshing y'all. I'm popular. HAHA I'm funny.

But I'm hurting on the inside cuz I want to chat it up with my pals but I can't. I need a hug.

so the clan chats are down. Does this mean that all gwd teams are now ffa?

Seems that way :o I pity anyone who would want to LS tonight.... Wait till tommorrow I suppose

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen