It's probably dark right now

Sam

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jump in my refrigerator.

This.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Tell my mother I love her and let the shockwave destroy my house.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Urinate in my pants. Unless I wasn't wearing any in which case I would find some, put them on and then piss myself.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Pfft, I'd just get superpowers.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'll kick a sink so a black pudding appears, then get my badass cat to scratch it at super speed until it divides into dozens of them and one gives me a wand of polymorph, and then I'll use it to polymorph two rings into a ring of teleportation and teleport control :)

Well It's awfully light, and I'm on my laptop, so that'll still be on...But apart from that, it's pretty much impossible to tell how you'd react. I'm guessing I'd run outside going WTF!??!

99% of the electronics wouldn't work in your house, just a friendly reminder. :) :P

Unless you live in a Faraday cage. But I doubt many do.

What would I do? Depends on how far away you are. Obviously if you're within blast radius, there's not much you can do. However otherwise, instantly get into something that may stop the radiation, such as a room deep in your house in the basement or something lead or such. Again .. not much you can do.

How many people see planes sometimes go by overhead and wonder if that could hold a bomb? Am I the only one? >.>