Rules

• 1 Hour CWRI
  • Melee/Binds/Range
  • Turrets
  • No Corr/Dung
  • Rings Allowed
  • Attack on Sight
  • War world 85

So after a recent war with true ownage we decided we wanted to fight them full out for a weekend as they gave us really good fights in matched. I set up a 1 week prep with Leah and both clans prepped.

On the war day we were up for this one and had quite a good pull, and never lost anyone throughout the fight. We knew we had this one as long as we kept the binds tight and the tanking hard. Our tanking was pretty amazing and even though T0 started off pretty close, towards the end of "part one" and the "second part" and numbers increased to give us an easy win.

After the 1st war settled in both clans experienced major lag spikes in which we both lost around 6 numbers each (within 10 seconds I personally saw our ingame go from 28 to 21) but after a bit it stopped and we went on fine but then T0 were informing us that they still had the problems so after a bit of discussion we agreed that at the 35 minute mark we'd hop and do a 30 min fight. We also said we'd add the total up for the final score. If t0 want to say that they won because of the DC, trust me we had it too :thumbsup:. And the numbers were too much anyway :yes: That showed in the 2nd round when we truly won it :P

For screenshots sake, Ima just put the 2nd part of the war (which was only 30 minutes) kills

Envy Ending Kills :57

T0 Ending Kills :19

100724231236.png

Pictures of the fight

100724141242.png

^We dc'd too

100724221734.png

100724151209.png

100724230244.png

100724150513.png

Ty silentcayahs for vid. Still processing so quality may be bad

Also, good job to all the trial fall in leaders from Envy who lead the 2nd part of war :P

byakuyar.gif

[ Join Clan Envy Today ]

modcrown.pngClan Envy Leader || Clan Europe Member

gf envy you were truly the best of the day, we couldnt do much as being outnumber by almost double, i dc 3 times in the 1st part but didnt lagg out, i dc 2 time at the 2nd time and both u call a pile me

either war gj envy :thumbup:

Was pretty happy with 'part one', had the DC's not happened then we might've put up a better fight, crippled our GMTers which is like half our clan lol. Great pull Envy, grats on the win, no excuses for losing just for performing worse than what we can.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Not much T0 can do being outnumbered by 10+ but props for them for sticking there till the end.

GJ Envy and nice pull :thumbup:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I heard it was a really late fight for my gmt friends that are in t0. Props to all of the gmt t0 who stayed up late to fight for them :thumbup:

phimproved.png

Not much T0 can do being outnumbered by 10+ but props for them for sticking there till the end.

GJ Envy and nice pull :thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Well done Envy, your snipers took huge advantage on our pile, we had our GMTers crippled since it was out of their timezone. If we were to keep our numbers throughout the war, we would have given you a run for your money.

Lag issues: I had my character froze when you piled me twice, couldn't eat nor move.

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

expected, good job envy :thumbup:

can you teach me how to troll please?

Bnt T0, nothing you could do that outnumbered

It's okay, he just forgets how many times his clan has closed and reopened.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader