The Walking Dead

redhaloguy

Tonight's episode turned me into a movie theater black lady. I kept yelling at the characters.

I am a black lady and I can comfirm this. All I kept yelling was "NOOOOOOOO....[cabbage]! NOOOOOOOOO! STOP! STOP!" By episode end I was so pumped I need to take a moment for reflection...

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

• 2 weeks later...

Lmao, I saw so many friends pissed off by the finale on Facebook last night. This show is a serious turd sandwich. I stopped watching it after the 1st season.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I dunno I think it's more a turd and diamond sandwich, because one or two of the episodes in every season are so much better than the others. The metaphor works because the diamonds end up tearing up your stomach and esophagus and making the next bite of shit that much worse.

Though the dude who wrote the two best episodes of this season is becoming showrunner for Season 4, so I'm cautiously hopeful. Even if it stays bad, it's the kind of bad I enjoy making fun of.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Lmao, I saw so many friends pissed off by the finale on Facebook last night. This show is a serious turd sandwich. I stopped watching it after the 1st season.

I had the same experience. Especially since so many of them decided to watch it instead of Game of Thrones (why?) which, incidentally, was awesome. I only watched the first few episodes of The Walking Dead before I got bored. Nowhere near the quality of Mad Men and Breaking Bad.

Gonna go post in the GoT thread now bai.

p2gq.jpg

I had the same experience. Especially since so many of them decided to watch it instead of Game of Thrones (why?) which, incidentally, was awesome. I only watched the first few episodes of The Walking Dead before I got bored. Nowhere near the quality of Mad Men and Breaking Bad.

Gonna go post in the GoT thread now bai.

Why even...forget it, he won't be back.

Anywho, so that season finale was all full of death. And I was thinking the Governor was gonna hold it together. Lolnope. Now him, Martinez, and that one black guy are just one a road trip. Awkward...

But did anyone else see Andrea's death coming? (I personally wanted to see her as a walker when they found her)

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

They had to kill off a major character, I guess.

The Governor has been confirmed to appear in Season 4, which strikes me as odd, since he's not really in any position to do anything now. I felt like it was rushed, though. We seriously couldn't get a scene of them convincing the Woodbury people to come back with them?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I am super late to this thread, cause lets be honest I rarely go outside of /9-Off-Topic but here are my thoughts:

Season 1= 10/10 perfect, could have been a movie (practically was if you've seen 28 days later)

Season 2= meh, 7/10 good, but should have been better

season 3= ehhh 5/10 strong start, strong finale, but everything in the middle was mediocre

season 4= god awful except the finale which was awesome

Haven't watched this season, and honestly I don't really plan to. Also if this is currently season 4 now and I'm mistaken then consider my version of season 4 the second half of season 3. Also the way this show splits seasons is stupid.

And dear lord last season when everyone bailed on the prison and Norman Reedus ended up with that Jail bait chick thats actually 22 in real life? Worst episode of any show I've ever seen ever televised in the history of broadcasting television. I litterally yelled at my TV when that episode ended. NOTHING HAPPENED FOR 60 MINUTES OF MY LIFE

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn