The Walking Dead

redhaloguy

Called it(ish).

@Dizzle, he also had that zombie-ear necklace in his mouth after he was shot, too, I think. Infection is probably going to be as plot-reliant as near everything else.

Good episode though. I'm thinking next episode is some more filler, stuff about barn, maybe resolve lost little girl, episode after that Herschel finds out about Maggie/Glenn, Glenn knowing about barn zombies, tensions build and stuff, something big is revealed (Shane attempted to rape Lori, Shane killed Otis, Lori's pregnancy, something like that), something bad and cliffhangery happens near the end (Horde assaulting the farmhouse, barn zombies escape, etc). Finale is them leaving the farm and onto wherever the hell they were headed (some military base, right? I've forgotten) plus Maggie and maybe the other kid, minus whoever (probably old woman if they can't find her kid).

And just before he turns into a zombie, Herschel whispers something in Rick's/someone else's ear. We don't hear it. And then fan rage.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Called it(ish).

@Dizzle, he also had that zombie-ear necklace in his mouth after he was shot, too, I think. Infection is probably going to be as plot-reliant as near everything else.

Good episode though. I'm thinking next episode is some more filler, stuff about barn, maybe resolve lost little girl, episode after that Herschel finds out about Maggie/Glenn, Glenn knowing about barn zombies, tensions build and stuff, something big is revealed (Shane attempted to rape Lori, Shane killed Otis, Lori's pregnancy, something like that), something bad and cliffhangery happens near the end (Horde assaulting the farmhouse, barn zombies escape, etc). Finale is them leaving the farm and onto wherever the hell they were headed (some military base, right? I've forgotten) plus Maggie and maybe the other kid, minus whoever (probably old woman if they can't find her kid).

And just before he turns into a zombie, Herschel whispers something in Rick's/someone else's ear. We don't hear it. And then fan rage.

you're good at this game.

I def see the barn walkers escaping next episode.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Completely forgot this show was based on a comic lol.

I'm less impressed by any further 'predictions'

Completely forgot this show was based on a comic lol.

I'm less impressed by any further 'predictions'

I base my self-worth off of how correct my TV predictions are, let me have this. D:

It was all leading up to something like that, despite how dumb it's going to end up being. What's the comic like? I was thinking of buying it but then I was told by a friend that it gets worse than the TV show, which put me off a lot.

[spoiler=Next episode spoiler.]32PI8.jpg

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Next week is season finale.

NOTHING HAPPENED THIS SEASON WHAT THE HELLL

[hide=Potential comic and show spoilers] I can't wait for them to get to Waterbury and meet "The Governor" along with the crew heading to Washington D.C.[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I can't have been the only one hoping that Shane would shoot Andrea in the leg and leave her for dead then, right. The only way this show can be good is if they just completely take refuge in how stupid it is, they just drift from town to town doing completely retarded things and having all the other survivors call them out on how dumb they are and sending them packing. Also CGI on that pharmacy zombie was possibly the worst I've seen in the past couple of years, haha.

Also zombies are ninjas guys this is an established fact.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Interesting end. It's going to be three long months.

Well, time to look forward to something else during the week.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Interesting thing about the end, this whole time we've been thinking "Of COURSE they should kill the walkers in the barn, and of COURSE Herschel is crazy for wanting to keep them. He goes down and we're thinking "Oh get the hell over it you crazy moron", and then zombie Sophia ends it with a "Yeah? Let's see how you like it."

Then you remember that we lost one, he lost like twenty.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I was happy with the episode last night. Finally ended the long and seemingly never-ending search, and now we'll see what Herschel does about Shane going all macho hard-ass on the walkers. It was fitting that Rick was the one to finish (I would say kill, but...) Sophia.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Why did Herschel never mention that they had a young girl walker in their barn is my question.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

He probably knew it was Sophia and didn't want to cause a mass panic with in the group.

My thought is that he wanted to keep them for as long it would take for them to think Sophia is just gone, and then they'll move on, while keeping the walkers in the barn a secret at the same time.

He probably knew it was Sophia and didn't want to cause a mass panic with in the group.

My thought is that he wanted to keep them for as long it would take for them to think Sophia is just gone, and then they'll move on, while keeping the walkers in the barn a secret at the same time.

Haha yeah good point. Realized it was actually a pretty stupid question because he never even told them that there were any walkers in the barn. That still must have been tough to keep that secret knowing the girl they were looking for was in the barn.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.