The Walking Dead

redhaloguy

Man I just hope it doesn't turn into season 2 all over again.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• 2 weeks later...

Ep 2 spoilers:

[hide]My favourite bit was when Lori, all pregnant, gave mouth to mouth with a potential zombie. Dumb [bleep] >.< I love Hershel and all but she really was dumb...[/hide]

She was pretty convinced last episode that she was going to die in childbirth, without Herschel her chances would look even worse. She probably wasn't thinking completely rationally at that point.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

walkngi deasd i sthe nother fuklponig shit

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Drunk post.

2 main characters dead and one missing. Carol is so useless. She killed Tdawg and she wasn't there for the surgery. I hope she dies.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Don't need spoilers. This is a thread for show discussion, and EVERYTHING would have to be spoilered.

1. What was Carol supposed to do, teleport?

2. I guess this means T-Dog isn't going to have... you know, LINES in this show. It would have been more effective if we knew anything about him.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Excellent episode. Was just brilliant.

[hide]Sad that T-Dog is no more, but it was just brilliant. From last season to this one, Carl has jumped a ridiculous amount of places from one of my least favourite characters to one of my favourites, how he's handling everything is just awesome. Can't wait to see Merle/Daryl catch up, though with the Governor likely heading along on that trip, that might not go too well. Something about him doesn't sit well (And knowing he's a bad guy from what I've read about the comics, and that whole zombie head aquarium doesn't help). [/hide]

This season has been going ridiculously well compared to last. Can't wait for next week.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I imagine that the prisoners will join the group now that the group has shrunk some, and to follow the unwritten rule that you need at least one black character.

I don't know much about the comic from this point on, so anything that happens is new to me, I just hope Daryl doesn't die.

tFtfA.jpg

WELL LOOKS LIKE WALKING DEAD HAS JUST GONE AND [bleep]ED UP MY T-DOGG DRINKING GAME.

I love that as soon as he had a reasonable amount of lines and almost looked like he was going to have an impact on the story he got killed off. If he kept his riot shield he would have been fine.

Also Rick's reaction to Lori's death was crushing. Seriously good acting from him in that scene.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

• 2 weeks later...

Last week had some pretty poor directing wrt Lori's death. This week was better, but the scene where Merle takes Maggie and Glenn hostage was pretty bad, and the Rick phone twist ended lamely and was p. predictable.

And the governor is an interesting character but uuuugh any scene with Andrea is just so bad.

And this is what I was thinking when Michonne noticed her zombie gut camo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xyhVO-SWfM

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Drunk post.

2 main characters dead and one missing. Carol is so useless. She killed Tdawg and she wasn't there for the surgery. I hope she dies.

whoops didn't even know I did that haha

Rick's insanity thing was a complete waste of 15 minutes. And I hate that Andrea and Philip are boning. Wasting my time with crappy plot when more zombie slaying could be had...

And now of course we need to know more about the archer girl that sucks at archery.

It was a clever way of showing him grappling with the consequences of his coldness and the reality of losing his wife. I think that's too important to classify as a "waste." It's not like we had a shortness of action/story progression so much so that character development needs to be sacrificed.

And I think the "archer girl" just has a similar block that Andrea had when she was learning how to shoot. But I don't know anything about the comic so that might not get explained.

hzvjpwS.gif

[spoiler=Comic book spoilers]And the baby dies in a raid, but that surely won't happen on TV

Edited by Kimberly

• 3 weeks later...

And the baby dies in a raid, but that surely won't happen on TV

People come into this thread and there will understandably be some spoilers about the show as we discuss it but please, if you need to discuss details about the comic book and its relation to the TV show, use spoiler tags. >_<'

hzvjpwS.gif

• 2 months later...

Loving this show, i started watching this recently fromt he beginning and loving it! Still think Season 1 was the best...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest episode was really great. Guy playing Morgan was a v. powerful actor, they actually gave Michonne lines and a personality, they managed to change up their locations a bit and best of all, no Andrea.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Latest episode was really great. Guy playing Morgan was a v. powerful actor, they actually gave Michonne lines and a personality, they managed to change up their locations a bit and best of all, no Andrea.

You mean the Andrea that should have stabbed the Governor way back when...Grrr

I too enjoyed this episode a lot, but I was really sad Morgan didn't join the party but I'm glad Rick saw what became of him. He needed that wake up call. Oh well, I'm still banking on the earlier black couple to join the crew when they see how crazy the governor is.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

In the comics (don't think this counts as a spoiler, mods decide?) Tyreese practically filled Daryl's role as Rick's wingman even way before the prison. It would suck if they don't come together in the show.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.