The Walking Dead

redhaloguy

These [bleep]ing commercials are killing me.

JESUS CHRIST, CAN WE GET OFF THIS FARM ALREADY!?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yes. This has gone on long enough. I actually thought it was going to be resolved tonight. Slightly disappointed.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Due to budget restraints, the remainder of this season and the entire next season will be set on this farm. You heard it here first, folks.

I think the thing with this show is that it has really good actionish scenes (the highway, well, even the school, to a point), the problem is that they either don't have the ability or inclination to connect it in a way that's logical, believable or entertaining, and instead have to resort to characters acting stupidly or farfetched contrivances. It feels like they have a team of writers, but none of them really talk to each other, so everything feels disjointed and boring.

Still got money on old Christian guy having a zombie family in that barn.

Two final sidenotes: Shane's new haircut is goofy as hell, who thought that would be a good idea? And again, Dale, Glenn, T-Dogg and Daryl for L4D3. [bleep] it, just give the whole thing to Valve.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

"The premiere aired in an extended 90-minute time slot, similar to the pilot episode. After the first seven episodes air, the series will go on hiatus, and then return on February 12, 2012, where the final six episodes of the season will begin airing."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_%28season_2%29

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

"The premiere aired in an extended 90-minute time slot, similar to the pilot episode. After the first seven episodes air, the series will go on hiatus, and then return on February 12, 2012, where the final six episodes of the season will begin airing."

6mJHR.gif

Great.

Still got money on old Christian guy having a zombie family in that barn.

actually sounds reasonable.

I feel like a zombie should have popped out when she was taking her preggers test. Then dropped the test, never to find it or see the result, and get bit.

JUST SOMETHING TO SHAKE THINGS UP HOLY CRAP

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Here's hoping they get their shit together in that break.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'm hoping tonight's episode will be better than the others. Then again, I've been saying that since Episode 2.

Sometimes I think I give too much hope into things.

Oooh. Now things get interesting.

[hide=Spoilers]Forgot who said it, but yeah. They were right. Zombie family, or something.

AND PLEASE, WILL SOMEONE KILL THIS DUMB [bleep]!?[/hide]

Also, I'm enjoying these flashbacks at the start of the episodes. More pls.

Bit of fridge logic here...

So Daryl was impaled on his arrow, right? One of the ones that he's clearly shown to be re-using after kills? A problem?

He fell in the water=arrow cleaned :mrgreen:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.