The Walking Dead

redhaloguy

Looks like we'll get a good one next week.

This second episode was good and established the stakes, but it was just so slow.

Agreed.

It's going to be a long week.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Looks like we'll get a good one next week.

This second episode was good and established the stakes, but it was just so slow.

Agreed.

It's going to be a long week.

I agree. Barely any action at all this week.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I actually really liked this week [2nd episode]. Kind of turned the twist of last episode to a bit anticlimactic, and the damn girl is still no where to be found, but next week looks really promising.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Not nearly as bad as last week's episode. Not nearly as many baffling decisions and ridiculous contrivances. Much better paced, too. Zombie outta nowhere was hilarious. Daryl is awesome as always. The scene with the kid was one of the harder things to watch on the show. New characters don't suck, and now at least they have more people to kill off.

They should just kill everyone off until there's only T-Dogg, Glenn, Dale and Daryl left. And then do a tie-in with L4D3 so they're the new survivors. Or sub T-Dogg in with suicide lady. It would be so great.

[spoiler=Speculation]Old guy is a doctor, believes in a cure, lost his family to infection. What's the bet he's still keeping them around somewhere?

Also was that a Breaking Bad crossover I spotted in Merle's stash?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Not nearly as bad as last week's episode. Not nearly as many baffling decisions and ridiculous contrivances. Much better paced, too. Zombie outta nowhere was hilarious. Daryl is awesome as always. The scene with the kid was one of the harder things to watch on the show. New characters don't suck, and now at least they have more people to kill off.

They should just kill everyone off until there's only T-Dogg, Glenn, Dale and Daryl left. And then do a tie-in with L4D3 so they're the new survivors. Or sub T-Dogg in with suicide lady. It would be so great.

[spoiler=Speculation]Old guy is a doctor, believes in a cure, lost his family to infection. What's the bet he's still keeping them around somewhere?

Also was that a Breaking Bad crossover I spotted in Merle's stash?

[hide=Speculation Part II] Old dude is a Veterinarian . He believes in a cure because he's optimistic. And I doubt it, he seems stable enough to not do something stupid like that.

Whatever the hell the guy in the CDC said to Rick is really bothering me. I WANT TO KNOW![/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Shane is an [wagon].

Either Otis was going to die, or both of them and probably Carl were going to in that situation.

Yeah this.

They weren't going to kill off Shane or Carl, and Otis was basically a throwaway character that could die if he had to.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

True.

[hide=Spoilers]It would have been better if Otis did really try to hold them off, like Shane lied.

Whatever. I didn't like Shane from the beginning, this just makes me not like him more.[/hide]

that was brilliant!

Shane's an ass, but we already knew that. Whatever. Shame about Otis though. And Darryl's itchy ass

This season is nowhere as good as the last. [bleep] Shane. Otis was a pretty cool guy.

I think the season one started spectacularly with the pilot, and went downhill from there, with the last episode being the worst of the lot. This season seems to be doing it the other way round.

If they start characterising their characters some more, making the danger feel a bit more... consistent is the word, I guess, then hopefully it will be back to the pilot's quality soon enough.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I'm ready for them to go around this road block, that is Carl being shot, and moving on.

I'm ready for them to go around this road block, that is Carl being shot, and moving on.

Same.

I'd also like to see a breather episode between this and the next one (assuming Carl is in the clear) that checks in on the family from the first episode.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Same.

I'd also like to see a breather episode between this and the next one (assuming Carl is in the clear) that checks in on the family from the first episode.

yeah seriously...he's been neglecting his contact duties to that black guy and his son from back home

Same.

yeah seriously...he's been neglecting his contact duties to that black guy and his son from back home

I thought he was messaging them on the radio in earlier episodes?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Same.

I thought he was messaging them on the radio in earlier episodes?

he was. at the end of every episode he'd turn his HAM radio on and say a quick message and update his buddy back home, always unsure if the signal would even carry that far. The point of going to Atlanta was to find help, a refugee camp, a cure, or anything of the sort. Now they're on a farm off of a highway landscape, and have been stuck in the Atlanta area for at least a week now.

I thought this weeks episode was a bit of a hold over, since from the beginning it was oblivious Shane was alright and you knew Carl was going to come out ok. Otis's death was foreseeable. There was no progress on finding the girl. Nothing really significant happened, I expect a lot from the next episode to really get things moving.

tFtfA.jpg

This season is nowhere as good as the last. [bleep] Shane. Otis was a pretty cool guy.

I think the season one started spectacularly with the pilot, and went downhill from there, with the last episode being the worst of the lot. This season seems to be doing it the other way round.

If they start characterising their characters some more, making the danger feel a bit more... consistent is the word, I guess, then hopefully it will be back to the pilot's quality soon enough.

I found the finale of season 1 to be the best out of all of it, including this season's episodes.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod