The Walking Dead

redhaloguy

Children suck.

[hide]And Dale dying sucks even more. He was my second favourite character. Now I've just got Glenn (And all the others I don't much care about).[/hide]

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

[spoilers]Damn, probably the worst episode of the season. So boring then it ending with Dale being killed because Carl had to [bleep] with that walker.[/spoilers]

Edited by Kimberly
RAGE
tFtfA.jpg

I don't know how you want to do it here, but normally when there is an ongoing TV show then you should expect spoilers in it's topic and you shouldn't need to use spoiler tags. Then you don't look at the topic until you've seen the latest episodes.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The past three episodes have definitely not been as bad as the end of the first season/the first part of the second.

I also have money on Carl getting Daryl killed by stealing the handgun out of his motorcycle bag thing. He is probably the most annoying character on the show. I think it's the fact that he's a kid acting all adultlike, so the lines he gets make him way more infuriating than if he was an adult, which is more the fault of the writers/director than the kid, but he isn't a very good actor either so there's that too. Also the whole "yeah god doesn't exist you stupid grieving mother aha" reminded me of the worst kind of atheists.

This has gone from a show I just enjoyed making fun of to a show I enjoy making fun of but also enjoy watching at times.

e - actually now that I think about it Dale's death was dumb as hell. [bleep] this show. But still he interrupted T-Dogg's only line and that is not cool.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

If Daryl dies because Carl took his gun, I will be so pissed. Daryl is probably my favorite character.

I agree with you.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

HOLY SHIT

So many shockers in this episode. I didn't expect him to actually kill Shane. I thought for sure that they'd get back and they'd "try" him just like they tried with the prisoner. Then, when the screen faded I thought the episode was over. AND THEN HE GOT THE [bleep] UP AGAIN. And the KID killed him. Carl. The most annoying and (until this point) worthless character shoots a man he was forming a paternal relationship with and reveals he's an awesome crack-shot. And then the herd comes.

OH AND EVERYONE'S A CARRIER BY THE WAY.

I repeat. HOLY SHIT.

hzvjpwS.gif

HOLY SHIT

So many shockers in this episode. I didn't expect him to actually kill Shane. I thought for sure that they'd get back and they'd "try" him just like they tried with the prisoner. Then, when the screen faded I thought the episode was over. AND THEN HE GOT THE [bleep] UP AGAIN. And the KID killed him. Carl. The most annoying and (until this point) worthless character shoots a man he was forming a paternal relationship with and reveals he's an awesome crack-shot. And then the herd comes.

OH AND EVERYONE'S A CARRIER BY THE WAY.

I repeat. HOLY SHIT.

No need for spoilers for stuff that has already aired. I actually expected him to show up and save Rick, though only because it happened in the comic.

And yeah, I think that will be what Jenner whispered to Rick. For some reason he seemed a little less than surprised to see Shane stand up.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Best episode all season. Stuff actually happened throughout the episode. For the first time this season, I'll actually say that I can't wait for next week.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Dear God that episode was amazing.

Carl is now back on my 'Good characters' list. I felt so sad the moment I saw Shane die. Yeah he was a dick and I didn't like him much, but he wasn't *bad* and I know how much it hurts for Rick. It's for the best though, Shane has tried to kill Rick so many times now, you just can't keep a guy like that around...

I wish the cast, and more specifically - the decent characters, would stop dying though. Why can't Lori die? :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

The first... 30 minutes of this episode were goddamned awful, the last 10 kinda made up for it. The camera and soundtrack work in the final scene were pretty spectacular.

The actual character interactions in the first part were terrible though. Seriously, did the writers just forget that Shane tried to rape Lori? And that Lori all but told Rick to kill Shane not even a couple of episodes ago? And I know this is a small thing but nobody thought to tell Daryl that Carl took his gun? Or give him any say in the matter of actually giving it to the kid? At least Shane was right about one thing: Rick is a terrible father.

I miss Dale. R.I.P.

25utyfl.gif

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men