Possible Dungeoneering 2.0 NPCs

Ned

I want more then 2 binds. You should get 1 every 10 lvls starting at 50

1 1-50

2 50-59

3 60-69

4 70-80

HAving only two binds for casual players means that all except possibly TWO T11 items are useless.

WOO I have t11 hood! Woo t11 gloves! Time to start a new dungeon and loose everything! :D :(

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want more then 2 binds. You should get 1 every 10 lvls starting at 50

1 1-50

2 50-59

3 60-69

4 70-80

HAving only two binds for casual players means that all except possibly TWO T11 items are useless.

WOO I have t11 hood! Woo t11 gloves! Time to start a new dungeon and loose everything! :D :(

There are more than enough binds as it is- every bind over one you get makes the skill significantly easier, and it's good that jagex has this firm attitude about binding.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

T11 items should be able to be bound regardless of how many other items you have, because they are so rare. Sure only 1/2/3/4 items like slayer drops, and T1-10 items, but if you find a T11 items, you should be able to bind them.

Whats the point of having T11 items if you never ever are going to be able to use them?

"Woot! primal pickaxe! It sucks that I can't ever use this, because this dungeon is cleared and it isn't that useful to bind over SSH or prom 2h!"

I think they will give 1 - 2 more binds for batch 2, I think they limited it so much for batch 1 in hopes of making it harder to level to 120 for now, so that people will actually be able to do it better and more incentive to go for batch 2

Makes sense. 1 item/ammo at lvl 1, 2 items/1 ammo lvl 25, 3 items/1 ammo lvl50, 4 items/2 ammo lvl 75, 5 items/3 ammo lvl 92. Dunno what after that.

I think, by judgeing from the symbol colors in the main waiting rooms that the next two themes will be either twisted, furnished2, and the last one is definatally demonic

I think, by judgeing from the symbol colors in the main waiting rooms that the next two themes will be either twisted, furnished2, and the last one is definatally demonic

I thought they were warped/occult. :unsure:

These images are very nice. I'm looking forward to all of the new floors and the rest of the story line that does along with this new skill. Does anyone have a general outline of when Dungeoneering 2.0 is coming? Any hints given by Jagex?

My RuneScape display name is Goggles on

Leave me a PM and let me know what your RS name is so that I can recognize you in-game >:o !

These images are very nice. I'm looking forward to all of the new floors and the rest of the story line that does along with this new skill. Does anyone have a general outline of when Dungeoneering 2.0 is coming? Any hints given by Jagex?

A few days ago they said it will come out well before the end of 2010. So I'm guessing late august-early october.

I wouldn't hold my breath though

Warped and Chaotic. cool.gif

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Didn't they change chaotic to occult?

Didn't they change chaotic to occult?

I think they have, most recent articles keep calling it occult.

Recent QandA was saying it's warped and Occult

o.O I apologise then. I thought Chaotic was a better name tbh.

Chaotic really does sound better. Maybe they changed it to reflect that Bilrach is currently living there with his horde of powerful monsters.

29y32nr.png

Rarest Drop: Obsidian Cape x3, TzHaar-Ket/Xil

Recent QandA was saying it's warped and Occult

o.O I apologise then. I thought Chaotic was a better name tbh.

Mmm, I agree.

They might have changed it because of the Overworld Weaponry and shield. (Since some players might expect Chaotic items from these floors inside daemonheim,) or what Pikmin said.

Speaking of Bill...

Anyone found a pic of HIM yet?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Very nice. That 4th monster is what Nechryael should look like tbh. I'm glad the true dung cape has a primal helm as the icon, that's what I thought represented dung more than the ring of kinship.

2vuhgcn.png

Very nice. That 4th monster is what Nechryael should look like tbh. I'm glad the true dung cape has a primal helm as the icon, that's what I thought represented dung more than the ring of kinship.

Since the level 99 cape has an emote for each combat style, I would have thought that the 120 cape would give you a choice between what helmet you want shown on it. Although primal's colour goes well with it.