04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg how do I do this clue...

100806172910.png

A Rotate blue up to 16 times until you see all 4 blue-red intersections light up

B If you went through 16 rotations and you didnt see any, rotate red once, CW or CCW doesnt matter as long as youre consistent

C Repeat (A, B) until you see all 4 intersections light up

D Rotate silver until you see all 4 blue-silver intersections light up

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Omg how do I do this clue...

100806172910.png

A Rotate blue up to 16 times until you see all 4 blue-red intersections light up

B If you went through 16 rotations and you didnt see any, rotate red once, CW or CCW doesnt matter as long as youre consistent

C Repeat (A, B) until you see all 4 intersections light up

D Rotate silver until you see all 4 blue-silver intersections light up

worked thanks

349323855f.png

No luck in getting an elite clue yet :( Camped metal drags for ages and only got a lvl 3 clue. Also been killing bork with no luck

Same. I think my only hopes of getting the good stuff is by either sniping the items I want on the ge, or getting the clues myself. Tried for the last 2 days at irons/steels, all level 3 clues and all gave junk lol -_- I guess I'll just keep trying =l

2vuhgcn.png

So whatre some good T4 droppers?

I got mine on the first kill from one of the arma minions...

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Has anyone else been doing level 1 clues? I just spent a few hours at H.A.M. and completed many clues. But it seems worse than normal. After all the clues I made about 600k... not very good form what I am used to.

It could be a bad streak- but i was just wondering if anyone else had the same sub-par results.

iximi.png

So, for NPC's that drop both 3's and 4's IE metals, do they all have the same drop rate per tier?

Like would an iron have the same chance to drop a 4 as a steel? I doubt anyone knows for sure but I am was curious over this.

Makes me wonder...

If hypothetically the chance of any clue at all from irons and steels was 1 in 150.

But with irons you have a 1:100 for the 4, and a 1:50 for the 3.

And with steels you have 1:70 for the 4, and a one 1:80 for the 3.

Do you guys think that's how it works?

So, for NPC's that drop both 3's and 4's IE metals, do they all have the same drop rate per tier?

Like would an iron have the same chance to drop a 4 as a steel? I doubt anyone knows for sure but I am was curious over this.

Makes me wonder...

If hypothetically the chance of any clue at all from irons and steels was 1 in 150.

But with irons you have a 1:100 for the 4, and a 1:50 for the 3.

And with steels you have 1:70 for the 4, and a one 1:80 for the 3.

Do you guys think that's how it works?

I don't wanna barge in and pretend like I know, but I have my money on a wheel/roulette system, as other drops have - When it is decided you will get a clue, the roulette is spun and 3 and 4 have differently sized spaces. Then again that doesn't confirm or deny your theory... :P

2dgucz6.png

It still amuses me people honestly thought it'd be guaranteed zamorak trimmed rune, or third age :grin:

I don't think anyone thought that, but it would've been nice to get a trail specific reward from the "main" list of rewards rather than cheap pouches, arrows, biscuits, etc.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

It still amuses me people honestly thought it'd be guaranteed zamorak trimmed rune, or third age :grin:

I don't think anyone thought that, but it would've been nice to get a trail specific reward from the "main" list of rewards rather than cheap pouches, arrows, biscuits, etc.

Then the main ones would be total junk, "third-age plate, I'll leave it on the ground i'd rather take the rune one :P"

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Then the main ones would be total junk, "third-age plate, I'll leave it on the ground i'd rather take the rune one :P"

I think it'd be more like "oh, another orange boater . . . " ;)

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

33110k1.png

All you need is a defence amulet (im surprised there's no trimmed version yet), and farming cape (t) and you would become the epitome of awesomeness. :thumbsup:

OT: I just remembered, didn't they promise gold-trimmed versions of the later god armors? like Saradomin Platebody (g)?

Popoto.~<3

33110k1.png

All you need is a defence amulet (im surprised there's no trimmed version yet), and farming cape (t) and you would become the epitome of awesomeness. :thumbsup:

OT: I just remembered, didn't they promise gold-trimmed versions of the later god armors? like Saradomin Platebody (g)?

You probably remember that from upstairs in the Wise Old Man's house, because I don't think they ever said they would add them...

@Wivry: Guthix Stole. :thumbup:

2dgucz6.png

33110k1.png

Also consider Amulet of Nature, and zombie or dragonslayer gloves.