04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDs do NOT drop elite clues, it says so in the update FAQ on RSOF. It also says there's a better chance to get an elite clue from Bork or the Skeletal Horror since you can only kill one each day.

The MTK bug was a bit fishy when you think about it. Nothing relating to MTK in any way was updated. I think MMG just decided he wanted to train herblore.

"Why don't Tormented Demons drop elite clue scrolls?"

Were collating a list of potential future elite clue droppers for the future. The Phoenix is currently being considered. Do you have any more?

That's what the faq currently says, they avoid actually saying that td's don't drop them. They just say they're considering other droppers.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

TDs do NOT drop elite clues, it says so in the update FAQ on RSOF. It also says there's a better chance to get an elite clue from Bork or the Skeletal Horror since you can only kill one each day.

The MTK bug was a bit fishy when you think about it. Nothing relating to MTK in any way was updated. I think MMG just decided he wanted to train herblore.

If jagex knew more about the contents of its own game over its players players the rs manual wouldnt have so many flaws

Raven eggs got added to MTK.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

tds were good money to begin with, then with the effigy update they got even better, with a rate of about 1 in 70 tds have a very high effigy drop rate

in fact a maxed player can gain effigy xp at tds as fast as actualy training skills, this is why they dont need elite clues or it would be too good, which means it would soon be crowded and the prices would eventualy go down, however tds are becoming even better money right now

thats just another reason td killers cant complain, with the new dragon trimming dplates are going thru the roof, so tds are slightly better already, however with the bts the announcement about the ring of vigour aka the spec ring, dclaws will without a doubt rise even more with the rumor that they could get a 3rd spec (they probably wont but that hope will make people buy them), im im pretty certain with spec pots + ring you could get 3 specs, so its usefull for bosses perhaps but its not usefull for pvp, ud still only get 2 and probably have to risk a high token value item

but thats besides the point, tds got a buff as it is with these 3 udpates between prices effigys and more prices.....i realy dont think tds need 4 buffs in 3 updates seing as they were already 4m/h

a_final_name.png

I killed hundreds of monsters today - bronze dragons, iron dragons, green dragons, blue dragons, cave horrors, werewolves etc. - and didn't get a single clue. :(

Same, yesterday. I'm thinking that any monsters on the list that aren't true bosses were only put there as a show of good faith and only drop level 4 clues very rarely.

I did however get about 5 level 3 clues...

2dgucz6.png

Funny thing, spapdragons falling when they don't even come from MTK :D

maybe its cuz the other herbs got cheaper so they used them for herblore and left snaps alone lowering demand

The herbs were massively over inflated anyway so t'is all good. Irits at 2.7k? peh.

Why? Because demand was high? Maybe you should learn about supply and demand before saying something is "inflated"

While people are still consistently buying a product, it can't be too inflated, unless there is a monopoly, panic, or speculation involved.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

While people are still consistently buying a product, it can't be too inflated, unless there is a monopoly, panic, or speculation involved.

You just proved him right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't inflated. The reason it is CRASHING is because of a panic, its not crashing because it was inflated, and then people panicked.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

It wasn't inflated. The reason it is CRASHING is because of a panic, its not crashing because it was inflated, and then people panicked.

Indeed, that should have been obvious. Yes the herbs are inflated, because everything else is too. Nothing major has changed to the source of this inflation, and massive ammounts of herbs were just dumped onto the economy due to a glitch, so increase in supply + panic = crash. Snapdragons are crashing purely because of panic. Which never ceases to amuse me :D

Indeed, that should have been obvious. Yes the herbs are inflated, because everything else is too. Nothing major has changed to the source of this inflation, and massive ammounts of herbs were just dumped onto the economy due to a glitch, so increase in supply + panic = crash. Snapdragons are crashing purely because of panic. Which never ceases to amuse me :D

This being right in time for the even higher increase of boss hunting going on!

I must ask though, will secondary ingredients not rise to fill in part of the gap?

2dgucz6.png

I must ask though, will secondary ingredients not rise to fill in part of the gap?

sure, but it's like a ripple effect.

the farther away you get from the source of the problem, the less pronounced the effects tend to be.

I doubt secondaries will rise too noticeably.

Naaxi.png

Hope this isn't old

tds drop them

screenshot1102.png

[ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Go On: Elite treasure trail completed [05/08/2010] I killed 15 tormented demons [05/08/2010] 36M Ranged exp [05/08/2010] I killed 8 tormented demons [05/08/2010] Item found: some dragon claws [05/08/2010]

edit*

more proof http://[Use Quick Find Code]/c=i5L8LiR5jBQ/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?15,16,408,61427732,goto,6

1D8B4.png

Confused much?

hiscores.png

99 runecrafting since '07

Snapdragon is only so high in order to be above other herbs. So a drop in herbs below it that makes training on other herbs significantly cheaper will take out the basis for snaps being high.

Also, I went ahead and panic sold my 500 ranrarrs. I felt I could use two levels in prayer rather than one in herblore.