KBD

Bronze Dragons

Iron Dragons

Steel Dragons

Mithril Dragons

Skeletal Horror

QFC: 15-16-243-61422572

Page 1

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I didn't see this posted anywhere...

Full complete and confirmed list of Elite clue droppers:

Falador Mole

Strykewyrms

Godwars Bosses

Godwars Generals

Chaos Elemental

Corporeal Beast

Bork

Dagganoth Kings

KQ

KBD

Bronze Dragons

Iron Dragons

Steel Dragons

Mithril Dragons

Skeletal Horror

Page 1

I did

Confirmed list - 15-16-243-61422572

Falador Mole

Strykewyrms

Godwars Bosses

Godwars Generals

Chaos Elemental

Corporeal Beast

Bork

Dagganoth Kings

KQ

KBD

Bronze Dragons

Iron Dragons

Steel Dragons

Mithril Dragons

Skeletal Horror

(note some can drop lvl3's too)

Page 8.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Just put the followers of every god in there?

Since when does Jagex think about the lores and history of RuneScape when it comes to planning things like these? Even the concept of GWD was flawed; four groups of armies fighting over a godsword, but each section already had a complete godsword to themselves. Maybe the generals should have just get out of that cave and find a level 99 smither to fix the sword for them.

I can see it now...

Zammy boos walknig around varrock scaring adventures and crying cause he just really really wants someone to fix his Godsword, but do to his language barrier, he can only speak 5-6 sentenses in english, and none of those have anything to do with smithing..

Arma Boss:

*swoops down and picks up unsuspecting 99 smither*

"hey you!"

wtf.. oh uh hi?

"Fix this godsword or i'll drop you"

Yes sir.

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Anyone got any images of the new faces under the masks?

Apparantly if you zoom in enough with the orb of occulus the mask dissappears and you can see the face models :L

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

Can someone explain the deal with the cat staff and mask? I'm most confused about it :x

Cat staff provides unlimited cats (cat spellbook, feline barrage, string yarnball, teleother sphinx, Bob contact, etc).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I didn't see this posted anywhere...

Full complete and confirmed list of Elite clue droppers:

Falador Mole

Strykewyrms

Godwars Bosses

Godwars Generals

Chaos Elemental

Corporeal Beast

Bork

Dagganoth Kings

KQ

KBD

Bronze Dragons

Iron Dragons

Steel Dragons

Mithril Dragons

Skeletal Horror

Page 1

Does this mean all strykewyrms drop the elite clues? Would be sweet because I'm getting desert wyrms every three or four tasks lately.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Can someone explain the deal with the cat staff and mask? I'm most confused about it :x

Cat staff provides unlimited cats (cat spellbook, feline barrage, string yarnball, teleother sphinx, Bob contact, etc).

Now i'm even more confused, are you trolling or ar yuo serious.

If serious, pics and guide please :thumbup:

Now i'm even more confused, are you trolling or ar yuo serious.

If serious, pics and guide please :thumbup:

It's not even funny how many people took him seriously ...

Most likely a double post, but mods have confirmed that the ones who collected the mischellania bug will NOT be banned.

"Are we able to manage our Miscellania kingdom now?"

Yes, you can now go back and speak to Advisor Ghrim. :)

We apologise for the confusion, it was a totally random and unpredictable set of circumstances that caused this issue. Despite rumours, nobody will be banned for collecting their resources.

From the game update FAQ

Uh, the new clues surely wont come easy, made a ton of money off dragon bones from irons, killed 2 borks, got crashed by some 138 ovl rapier people many times at mole (lol). Does anyone know can you get clues now from ls?

Sephy.png

Uh, the new clues surely wont come easy, made a ton of money off dragon bones from irons, killed 2 borks, got crashed by some 138 ovl rapier people many times at mole (lol). Does anyone know can you get clues now from ls?

Mod Emilee:

""Can you get a clue drop when lootsharing with a friend?"

No, we havent changed the behaviour of lootsharing for this update. "

Seriously, what is the point of the Third Age Druid equipment. Everything apart from the wreath is beaten in stats by something else (namely proselyte). The cloak is particularly stupid, been as we have the Soul Wars cape and Ardougne cape, which both give better stats.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Seriously, what is the point of the Third Age Druid equipment. Everything apart from the wreath is beaten in stats by something else (namely proselyte). The cloak is particularly stupid, been as we have the Soul Wars cape and Ardougne cape, which both give better stats.

In case you hadn't figured out by past treasure trail releases, the TT armor/weapons aren't always the best in the game, and more often than not are for looks, not for stats.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png