04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

I so want Armadyl Rune Armour ;___;

Wasn't able to snipe a thing because GE updated at 3.30am. Typical, unfair for the Aussies. :(

L you do realize that updates are at random times and happen just as frequently at 3:30 AM in other places in the world.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't able to snipe a thing because GE updated at 3.30am. Typical, unfair for the Aussies. :(

Not like you'd snipe anything anyway, very low chance of getting anything.

Quagsire.png

Not like you'd snipe anything anyway, very low chance of getting anything.

This.

1. Not like theres tons and tons of the items out there already.

2. Most people know not to dump brand new items into the G.E. immediately.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

new god books is pretty sweet cant wait to see the stats they give,maybe bando will be like a melee god book and armadyl will be a ranged one hopefully

I'm pretty sure the stats are in the knowledge base, and the Unholy (Zamorak) book still gives the best bonuses of any book. So yeah, the new books aren't anything special.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

new god books is pretty sweet cant wait to see the stats they give,maybe bando will be like a melee god book and armadyl will be a ranged one hopefully

I'm pretty sure the stats are in the knowledge base, and the Unholy (Zamorak) book still gives the best bonuses of any book. So yeah, the new books aren't anything special.

besides being able to preach for zaros, the new books have allmost nuthing of any use to anyone.

for defence, sara beats them all.

for attack, zamorak beats them all (zamorak ftw!)

ok yes, if you need attack AND defence but want higher stats then a guthix book, thay can help in spesific combat styles. but thats a very resriced aria of use.

then again depending on how the price turns out, thay might end being cost efective zamorak books.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

The fury ornament kit marks one of the first ever times I'm actually buying something purely for cosmetic looks >_>

Offer in on ge for max. I know the chances of getting one are near nill, but it's better than waiting for it to balance out wherever (and it likely will be far more expensive then, also knowing my luck).

I suppose I could go back to killing iron/steel dragons in the hopes of getting another elite clue... already went through two elites from irons already. Turmoiling steels might be a better alternative for me, considering how expensive cannon + ranging irons was... >.>

Link_Olaran.png

The fury ornament kit marks one of the first ever times I'm actually buying something purely for cosmetic looks >_>

Offer in on ge for max. I know the chances of getting one are near nill, but it's better than waiting for it to balance out wherever (and it likely will be far more expensive then, also knowing my luck).

I suppose I could go back to killing iron/steel dragons in the hopes of getting another elite clue... already went through two elites from irons already. Turmoiling steels might be a better alternative for me, considering how expensive cannon + ranging irons was... >.>

I offered Ancient Platebody + Black Unicorn for it, because the guy didn't have money (lol) he couldn't buy the unicorn mask, the platebody looks terrible and the symbol is hardly recognisable so I parted with it happily (he added dboots etc as junk which will be going back up in a few days) :mrgreen:

Basically - get a few new items you can trade for one :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Anys news on the cat staff? Is it just for an emote?

Provides unlimited cats.

No, I'm not going to stop saying that.

I'm not sure how I feel about the trimmed fury. I've always liked the "discrete" look of the fury compared to other amulets.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

whats the best elite clue dropper and should i unblock deserts and not block jungle or just keep slaying my way lol

Keep slaying, unblock all that drop them there's no real best IMO, it seems to be like 1 in 10 clues will be elite, for best chances kill the best thing you can the ratio varies.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Here's someone I saw in world 2 fally with ornament dragon plate, legs and sq (or) with ornament fury

fulldragongwithfuryt.png

The Dsq looks really awesome with gold trim, much better than having it spiked imo. And wow @ smelly gettin 3rd age druid! Nice one i didnt think anyone would be stupid enough to sell in the GE tbh lol, Doesnt looks as awesome as i thought it would however :angry:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Here's someone I saw in world 2 fally with ornament dragon plate, legs and sq (or) with ornament fury

fulldragongwithfuryt.png

The Dsq looks really awesome with gold trim, much better than having it spiked imo. And wow @ smelly gettin 3rd age druid! Nice one i didnt think anyone would be stupid enough to sell in the GE tbh lol, Doesnt looks as awesome as i thought it would however :angry:

Does anyone else remember from when Mini-clip started advertising Runescape, they had images of a gold trimmed Dragon Sq shield? Interesting to see just how long it's taken for Jagex to implement it (we're talking I don't know...more than 3 years ago here).

/offtopic

Clue scrolls are Treasure Maps ... am I the only one who wonders why the pirates do not drop treasure maps ... seems illogical ...

Simple:

The pirates had treasure maps, some returned home with treasure, which they store in their bank.

The other part that didn't return got eaten by monsters. (or vanquished at sea, that is why they are washing ashore at miscellania)

[hide]

fulldragongwithfuryt.png

Does anyone else remember from when Mini-clip started advertising Runescape, they had images of a gold trimmed Dragon Sq shield? Interesting to see just how long it's taken for Jagex to implement it (we're talking I don't know...more than 3 years ago here).

[/hide]

Yeah, actually it was in 04 that miniclip was advertising runescape because that was the first time i played so nearly 6 years ago.

Manage Thy Kingdom seems to still be glitched for those affected previous to the fix, like has been hypothesized before. Mine was in there for a week, so it seems maybe...the longer it was in there the smaller loot? No idea.

Screenshot2010-08-06at35839PM.png

Screenshot2010-08-06at35821PM.png

Got ~10M from a week, usually get ~3,000 coal, this time I got 14,000, so looks like about a 4x increased?