04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

I'm glad that they made that choice, because PoH painted armor is already untradable and I find that extremely annoying.

They should allow people to unpaint those now that I think about it.

8f14270694.jpg

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what rune each of the 5 Animal Staves saves? I've been really curious, as there are only 4 Elemental runes....

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

are the things that drop elite scrolls still packed?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

That's a broom.

thought it looked more like a ring myself.

Grice's cooperative principle says its a broom.

One million points for anyone who understands that without googling it. Heck, 100,000 points if you can understand it after googling it.

Flyingjj.png

That's a broom.

One million points for anyone who understands that without googling it. Heck, 100,000 points if you can understand it after googling it.

Only if schrodinger's cat is dead or alive.

On-topic

oPoUU.png

What armor is this? I couldn't find it anywhere and the closest thing I could find is Bandos trimmed rune plate but it doesn't look like rune.

Sc.png

That's a broom.

Only if schrodinger's cat is dead or alive.

On-topic

oPoUU.png

What armor is this? I couldn't find it anywhere and the closest thing I could find is Bandos trimmed rune plate but it doesn't look like rune.

Looks like an uncoloured version of Bandos trimmed plate...

Quagsire.png

Anyone know what rune each of the 5 Animal Staves saves? I've been really curious, as there are only 4 Elemental runes....

The five staves' descriptions kind of already tell you, but since you're too lazy I guess I could just dredge that up for ya.

Bat = Air

Penguin = Water

Dragon = Fire

Wolf = Earth

Cat = Cats

Fairly straightforward.

If you are wearing the mask with the staff, you can also perform a specific emote related to what you're wearing.

I haven't a clue as to how the huge variety of dragon masks affect said emote, though.

8f14270694.jpg

zarosian.png

Zarosian at heart :mrgreen:

I wish I had the items to be able to obtain some of these. I really want a spiked dragon plate set but I have no rares or anything and people dont want cash. :(

I sniped them all off GE :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I've put in an offer for 2 fury ornament sets, and i've already bought up 10 sets of armadyl and bandos GWD armor.

Way to horde them jerk. <.<

I'm hoping to get a Armadyl armor set, provided people like Mori dont horde 10+ sets per.

Seriously, how do you even snipe things? I desperately want a set and I refuse to pay 50m+ like a sucker for the rich to get richer.

Popoto.~<3

Two days ago I got this after a few months:

mtk2aug2010del2.png

Today I got this:

mtkbug2.png

Very nice work Jagex :thumbdown:

The ironical with all this is that they for the first time in their BTS wrote: 'we will never launch an update before it is ready.'

I really shouldnt be happy every time i see one of those.

But, i am. I'm looking forward to this crash.

O.O

Cat = Cats

Cat=Catalytic? Does that use all catalytic runes for the spell? I think I've missed something here, that would be ridiculously OP.

zarosian.png

Zarosian at heart :mrgreen:

I'm jealous, but tbh I don't see that armor going anywhere. It's relatively ugly, it's rune, and there are better Zaros items.

I'm hoping to make me a full Zaros book and see what the prayers say :D

Hm. I wonder what all the alternate god books' prayers are like?

Bandos and Zaros should be pretty funny.

No, not catalytic runes, CATS. All spells that require cats can now be paid for with this staff. I agree, it is kind of overpowered, but it should be sufficiently rare enough to...

What, you don't use cats in your spells? What kind of useless spellbook are you casting?

8f14270694.jpg

[spoiler=Possible sayings from rs wikia]

Some of the performances you say from the book include:

Ye are now joined by the greatest power Ye faithful and loyal to the great lord May ye together succeed in your deeds.

Thy faith faltered, no power could save thee like the Great Lord, one day you shall rise again.

By day or night, defeat or victory The power of the great lord be with thee

Though your enemies wish to silence thee Do not falter, defy them to the end. Power to the great lord

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Hm. I wonder what all the alternate god books' prayers are like?

Bandos and Zaros should be pretty funny.

No, not catalytic runes, CATS. All spells that require cats can now be paid for with this staff. I agree, it is kind of overpowered, but it should be sufficiently rare enough to...

What, you don't use cats in your spells? What kind of useless spellbook are you casting?

I do believe there has been some sort of mistranslation here. Where can I find this "cat spellbook" you speak so highly of?

[spoiler=Possible sayings from rs wikia]

Some of the performances you say from the book include:

Ye are now joined by the greatest power Ye faithful and loyal to the great lord May ye together succeed in your deeds.

Thy faith faltered, no power could save thee like the Great Lord, one day you shall rise again.

By day or night, defeat or victory The power of the great lord be with thee

Though your enemies wish to silence thee Do not falter, defy them to the end. Power to the great lord

These are sort of lame actually. Oh well, at least the book will look cool. I can't see any reason why the price of these new items should stay high though. The stats aren't useful, and the looks aren't quite revolutionary.

Yes, the MTK bug is real. Here's my loot, from 2 days of investment. I went to dump MTK to get rid of clues so I could go cluehunting, I didn't ask for this kind of bug and I'm not selling any of the stuff (valued at 51m + caskets). I may just dump it on the ground to be honest, I don't agree with getting handed bugged cash.

mtk_bug.png

That's just silly man. Keep it.

killa870yt.png

You can use the books in GWD. Except the Zaros book. Don't know what you'd do with that besides avoiding his wrath once he comes back.

And the cat spellbook is granted by Bob once you've completed the related quest and show up at his wedding reception.

8f14270694.jpg

And the cat spellbook is granted by Bob once you've completed the related quest and show up at his wedding reception.

What, what??

Also, can you gold trim dragon chain? or is it platebody only?

Popoto.~<3

Sorry, only platebody. Have you ever tried putting tape on chainmail? Doesn't work well at all.

Strangely, the dragon square shield that almost nobody cares about can be trimmed.

I'm pulling all my relevant info from here even though you obviously can't trust the internet.

But you can still trust MEEEEE. :wink:

8f14270694.jpg

You can use the books in GWD. Except the Zaros book. Don't know what you'd do with that besides avoiding his wrath once he comes back.

I was in Mod Marks clan chat a few months ago he said "I'd like to see Zaros in Godwars someday"

zarosf.png

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png