04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the f*** -.-

I went to my poh to check my costume room TT box, i open it and BAM haraldic items fly everywhere. Now my whole fricking bank is full and my inventory has 5 spaces left for other things because "the armor now stores in sets".

Sweet f'ing move, now I cant do anything that requires me to use my inventory untill i get the new haraldic items. :wall: :wall:

Got this from 8 days:

mtkglitch.png

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

What the f*** -.-

I went to my poh to check my costume room TT box, i open it and BAM haraldic items fly everywhere. Now my whole fricking bank is full and my inventory has 5 spaces left for other things because "the armor now stores in sets".

Sweet f'ing move, now I cant do anything that requires me to use my inventory untill i get the new haraldic items. :wall: :wall:

:blink: seriously?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

What the f*** -.-

Empty some of your bank space.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Has no one mentioned the fact that there is now a plethora of new god items to put to use in the God Wars Dungeon?

Holy [cabbage] I did not think of that. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

What the f*** -.-

Yes -.- So what now? I cant do clues to get the new haraldic items because I have no bloody inventory space. I will be cleaning those herbs, but il have to do it 6 at a bloody time. >.>

mwflva.png

About the new meerkat pouch, is it like a normal summoning pouch where the familiar disappears after a while, or is is similar to a normal pet where you can keep it for as long as you want?

LOL.

What the f*** -.-

Yes -.- So what now? I cant do clues to get the new haraldic items because I have no bloody inventory space. I will be cleaning those herbs, but il have to do it 6 at a bloody time. >.>

mwflva.png

Trade em to a friend for junk/cash, then take em back after you've cleared some space.

What an awesome reward! :thumbup:

6508390.jpg

Got few lumber yard teles from a lvl3, no luck for level 4 clues at bork or irons, might try bronze to see if they are faster to kill.

Sephy.png

By the way to answer my earlier question, Elite TT's do indeed look different than T3's - they have a small dot on the bottom.

GWD minions drop them btw. I got one from one of the arma minions.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

About the new meerkat pouch, is it like a normal summoning pouch where the familiar disappears after a while, or is is similar to a normal pet where you can keep it for as long as you want?

Normal summoning.

It comes with scrolls.

42M from about four days of MTK, shame nothing is selling at bottom price. :blink:

Reverse the flow of thinking. There are now hundreds of thousands of resources now available for everybody to start cranking on herblore and maybe construction. This may be your in.

8f14270694.jpg

Normal summoning.

It comes with scrolls.

42M from about four days of MTK, shame nothing is selling at bottom price. :blink:

Reverse the flow of thinking. There are now hundreds of thousands of resources now available for everybody to start cranking on herblore and maybe construction. This may be your in.

Yeah, I'm thinking these herbs will get a fair chunk of xp for me the next time a double exp weekend comes around and if it all becomes cheaper anyway I can get overloads even quicker.

I don't get why Jagex allowed people to gather resources again with the bug still there. Seems incredibly counter-productive to me. The only thing i can think is that they somehow know it will only be a large collection a single time, so they are just letting people do it to get it out of the system.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^