04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 pages later, I thought he would get it, but then....

untitled-6.jpg

I facepalmed.

I like the other guy more.

So the total amount of spaces we got were +10?

Or were 10 members slots just given to f2p?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Confirmed list - 15-16-243-61422572

Falador Mole

Strykewyrms

Godwars Bosses

Godwars Generals

Chaos Elemental

Corporeal Beast

Bork

Dagganoth Kings

KQ

KBD

Bronze Dragons

Iron Dragons

Steel Dragons

Mithril Dragons

Skeletal Horror

(note some can drop lvl3's too)

This is a great list to have, I was scared I was limited to Bork and Skeletal Horror! Took mith and steel drags off my blocked tasks. :D

Blakdragon39.png

[hide]

13 pages later, I thought he would get it, but then....

untitled-6.jpg

I facepalmed.

I like the other guy more.

So the total amount of spaces we got were +10?

Or were 10 members slots just given to f2p?

[/hide]

Given to everyone, problem was if you just registered you need to relog. (And people are stupid at math.)

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

So a huge problem I realized is that elite clue droppers also drop T3's. How can you tell the difference? I just did a T3 from DK's, and I thought it was a elite.

Also it's still pretty possible to get junk as a reward. Bad design on the part of jagex.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I failed at math too :(

PS: I think elite has a little glass at the bottom or something

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

You can now collect resources from mtk again, but Jagex still hasn't fixed the glitch.

Er, I am so tempted to log in and check it out.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

So a huge problem I realized is that elite clue droppers also drop T3's. How can you tell the difference? I just did a T3 from DK's, and I thought it was a elite.

By what the clue parts are.

I'd prefer to be able to tell immediately whether or not a scroll is worthy to pick up :P

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

You can now collect resources from mtk again, but Jagex still hasn't fixed the glitch.

I just got 9m from one day.

I think what is happening that Jagex is keeping the rate of gathering, perhaps to crash those items? Herbs are getting a bit too expensive...

11-1.jpg[

I just got 9m from one day.

They fixed it.

I got 32.5m loot after 5 months (150 days).

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

I'd prefer to be able to tell immediately whether or not a scroll is worthy to pick up :P

Level 3s are worth doing.

:blink: If you can make 3M an hour and a scroll takes 30 minutes, that means you'd have to expect at least 1.5M per TT.

sigcopyaf.png

:blink: If you can make 3M an hour and a scroll takes 30 minutes, that means you'd have to expect at least 1.5M per TT.

If clues are taking 30 minutes, you're doing it wrong.

If clues are taking 30 minutes, you're doing it wrong.

Whatever - 20 minutes, 15 minutes - the point is that the average clue scroll is worth so much less than my time, unless I were to do it for amusement ( which I don't )

sigcopyaf.png

When you say you make 3M per hour, do you include the cost of potions, degrading armor, food and summoning scrolls?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

When you say you make 3M per hour, do you include the cost of potions, degrading armor, food and summoning scrolls?

Yes. Gross profit averages around 3.5-4M an hour, costs run 500K-750K/hr... TD's is 3.5M net expected gain per hour (4M gross); DK's I've been averaging 3.5M/hr gross 3M/hr net

sigcopyaf.png

Yes. Gross profit averages around 3.5-4M an hour, costs run 500K-750K/hr... TD's is 3.5M net expected gain per hour (4M gross); DK's I've been averaging 3.5M/hr gross 3M/hr net

Dang... I really should start MHing... lol

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563