04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

About the new meerkat pouch, is it like a normal summoning pouch where the familiar disappears after a while, or is is similar to a normal pet where you can keep it for as long as you want?

Normal summoning.

It comes with scrolls.

So the meerkats only last for a certain amount of time?

LOL.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why Jagex allowed people to gather resources again with the bug still there. Seems incredibly counter-productive to me. The only thing i can think is that they somehow know it will only be a large collection a single time, so they are just letting people do it to get it out of the system.

It could be a deliberate move to try and lower the price of a few skills, but it does seem very odd to me.

I cannot fathom what Jagex were thinking when they thought "oh yeh let's not roll back, just take the offending item offline".. Then only to put it back in with the bug still there under certain circumstances!

What a [bleep]ing joke of a games company.

asrhasrh.jpg

About the new meerkat pouch, is it like a normal summoning pouch where the familiar disappears after a while, or is is similar to a normal pet where you can keep it for as long as you want?

Normal summoning.

It comes with scrolls.

So the meerkats only last for a certain amount of time?

40 minutes

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Thanks Mike! <3: If anyone else has any haraldic platebodies/platelegs please let me know if your interested in selling them. :P

Untitled09465156.png

:lol:

Probably Jagex' way of making sure someone actually buys those ugly things xD

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I wanted Fireworks. :(

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

Thanks Mike! <3: If anyone else has any haraldic platebodies/platelegs please let me know if your interested in selling them. :P

Untitled09465156.png

:lol:

Probably Jagex' way of making sure someone actually buys those ugly things xD

Probably. :XD:

I cannot fathom what Jagex were thinking when they thought "oh yeh let's not roll back, just take the offending item offline".. Then only to put it back in with the bug still there under certain circumstances!

What a [bleep]ing joke of a games company.

Jagex has all the crisis-handling techniques of a five year old setting off fireworks in the house.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I wonder when people start making those conspiracy theories about MMG and his buddies making money with bugs and updates, I mean some people were accusing particular mods for leaking the climbingboots update and now this, did some Mod delay this update intentionally inorder to get 2 weeks of epic loot from miscellania? Does freemasons run the world?? Was bush behind the 9/11??? :ohnoes:

Sephy.png

seems [the mtk bug] may be server-linked... maybe jagex thought it was fixed on most servers, but perhaps some are still outdated.

i collected about 4hrs ago and it was fine *sighs* ... I'll definitely be looking for the right moment to buy up herbs, though

.: every beginning must have an end :.

zymase

.: ~viper~ for life :.

seems [the mtk bug] may be server-linked... maybe jagex thought it was fixed on most servers, but perhaps some are still outdated.

i collected about 4hrs ago and it was fine *sighs* ... I'll definitely be looking for the right moment to buy up herbs, though

What I suspect is that certain accounts were 'infected' earlier today before Jagex closed the kingdoms. They have probably fixed the bug from 'infecting' anybody else, but have no realistic way of removing resources from those who have already been infected. So once those people take their resources, their accounts will probably be back to normal.

That is all total guess work however but it is the only way i can rationalise their actions.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

By the way celtic knots reset when you log out... you also get a totally new puzzle :thumbup:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

What the f*** -.-

I went to my poh to check my costume room TT box, i open it and BAM haraldic items fly everywhere. Now my whole fricking bank is full and my inventory has 5 spaces left for other things because "the armor now stores in sets".

Sweet f'ing move, now I cant do anything that requires me to use my inventory untill i get the new haraldic items. :wall: :wall:

:blink: seriously?

Yes -.- So what now? I cant do clues to get the new haraldic items because I have no bloody inventory space. I will be cleaning those herbs, but il have to do it 6 at a bloody time. >.>

mwflva.png

Sure it's not the 19+ effigies clogging your bank? Also, can you add them rocks to the statue? Maybe haul some of those capes in to your cape rack? Drop something like that unicorn horn into the GE?

Thanks Mike! <3: If anyone else has any haraldic platebodies/platelegs please let me know if your interested in selling them. :PUntitled09465156.png

I've got rune legs h2 if you want.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

By the way celtic knots reset when you log out... you also get a totally new puzzle :thumbup:

They are amazingly easy to solve. Take me 45 seconds to a minute know.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

The thing that makes me lol.

They majorly hyped "150+" new reward items.

54 of these are old items rehashed as armadyl bandos and zaros

12 new god pages. (4 per book, 3 books)

18 new prayer robes (6 items per set 3 sets)

12 Rune armour (4 items per set, 3 sets)

12 D'Hide (4 items per set, 3 sets)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

What the f*** -.-

I went to my poh to check my costume room TT box, i open it and BAM haraldic items fly everywhere. Now my whole fricking bank is full and my inventory has 5 spaces left for other things because "the armor now stores in sets".

Sweet f'ing move, now I cant do anything that requires me to use my inventory untill i get the new haraldic items. :wall: :wall:

:blink: seriously?

Yes -.- So what now? I cant do clues to get the new haraldic items because I have no bloody inventory space. I will be cleaning those herbs, but il have to do it 6 at a bloody time. >.>

mwflva.png

Sure it's not the 19+ effigies clogging your bank? Also, can you add them rocks to the statue? Maybe haul some of those capes in to your cape rack? Drop something like that unicorn horn into the GE?

9 Effigies, saving them for 98->99 slayer. Cant add the rocks untill saturday, allready have capes in the cape rack, did use the unicorn horn and cleaned the herbs/sold the seeds. Have 20/28 inventory spaces now.

I've got rune legs h2 if you want.

I do, just say where you want to meet. ;)