04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet update, must kill bork!

and what is this all about MtK?

On some accounts MTK was glitched such that a ton more resources were produced than should have been.

Like me, my store rooms were completely full, which should have taken a full year, but only took less than a month. Which is about 60m worth of stuff.

On some accounts MTK was glitched such that a ton more resources were produced than should have been.

Like me, my store rooms were completely full, which should have taken a full year, but only took less than a month. Which is about 60m worth of stuff.

The rooms were completely full regardless of the time you last checked them (people reported that it took them 2 days, personally I last checked them 6 days ago)

[hide]

[/hide]

The rooms were completely full regardless of the time you last checked them (people reported that it took them 2 days, personally I last checked them 6 days ago)

Yes, well someone people reported getting far less than 60m worth of stuff, though still far more than they should have. I figured it must not have filled up for everyone.

[hide]

[/hide]

Yes, well someone people reported getting far less than 60m worth of stuff, though still far more than they should have. I figured it must not have filled up for everyone.

AFAIK those with less than 60m had herbs as their main mtk resource, and they arent consistent ...

None of these clues are entirely good, but I figured I might as well post, as all 3 have new 100% drops -

[spoiler=My first Clue]8-4-101.png

[spoiler=My second Clue]8-4-102.png

[spoiler=My third Clue - LOOK AT THIS ONE!]

Alright, this one was lol. Deo and I were talking, and he gets a Mage Ammy (t). I'm doing the whole "Inb4junk" stuff, and I open my clue. Here is what happens -

8-4-103.png

Then, Deo tells me that the black axe is 18k. I'm like, "Lolwhat?" So yeah, fun.

Oh, and read the chat. Good times.

And yes, I'm not selling any of these on GE. Lol.

What I expected from this thread: Pictures of new TT rewardss and fun discussion

What I got: Over hundred pictures of "my MtK glitch loot xD"

Seriously, why not make a thread for the MTK glitch.

I did a pair of level 3s which failed.

My elite got Dragon platebody ornament (sp) though..

Ah well, cant complain compared to what a lot of people are getting. :P

wana sell me it lol? i love dragon

What I expected from this thread: Pictures of new TT rewardss and fun discussion

What I got: Over hundred pictures of "my MtK glitch loot xD"

Seriously, why not make a thread for the MTK glitch.

Good idea.

I can't believe they messed this up, again.

They knew about the bug, tried to fix it, didn't succeed and they just went home and left the bug untouched.

Hooray for 9-5 jobs!

I couldn't be bothered if this update came this week or next week, but I'm getting fed up with how they handle things... <_<

Oh em gee. Picture on rune wikia of the dragon ornament armour:

dragongg.png

I WANTT@@@@@

Now I wanna see a pic of fury (t) kthx :D *waits a few days*

Plate looks okay, with the shoulder trim, but the legs look ridiculous to me.

Like someone went a little crazy with yellow electrical tape.

Lol :D I want that ornament stuff so badly. I'll finally switch from my slayer cape which I've worn for a few years now, to my attack cape :D It'll be such an epic outfit. Just gotta find the sellers who don't want dragon masks -_- I guess the g.e. is my only option atm

2vuhgcn.png

So the (sp) stands for spikes?

I guess as long as you don't sit down while wearing it. :D

I figure the main difference between normal dragon and spikier dragon is that the spikes are made from quality dragon's teeth as opposed to metal.

8f14270694.jpg

That's a broom.

Apparently the ornament kits are removable and reusable, so that basically IS yellow electrical tape.

Ahhh, that they are reusable is a great thing. That means the prices will not remain super-high for long.

td2sig.jpg