04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

I've put in an offer for 2 fury ornament sets, and i've already bought up 10 sets of armadyl and bandos GWD armor.

Way to horde them jerk. <.<

I'm hoping to get a Armadyl armor set, provided people like Mori dont horde 10+ sets per.

Seriously, how do you even snipe things? I desperately want a set and I refuse to pay 50m+ like a sucker for the rich to get richer.

He means armadyl chestplate and skirt (the ones you get in GWD)...

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the Kingdom Management glitch is completely fixed now. (according to Mod Emilee)

Since it is officially 'fixed', can someone shed some light on how this bug took place?

Was it a couple of worlds that were glitched? Certain circumstances?

got a fox mask and sold it for an actual price of 26m

all these people offered me 70m for it and said wtf why did u sell for 70m

70m offer isnt the same as handing me 70m gp for just my mask, its a messy trade where i only get a little bit, however using my method i actualy did get 26m, the same as if the player handed me 26m cash for just the mask so yay i beat jagex's price by 11m with my method and i didnt use any junk

a_final_name.png

I did the old clue I had sitting in my bank, and this is what I got:

treasurev.png

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

iron and steel dragons drop elite scrolls to btw

also got the new dragonplatelegs/skirt ornament kit (or) from it :'p

willing to sell for cash/trade other tt for it?

TDs do NOT drop elite clues, it says so in the update FAQ on RSOF. It also says there's a better chance to get an elite clue from Bork or the Skeletal Horror since you can only kill one each day.

The MTK bug was a bit fishy when you think about it. Nothing relating to MTK in any way was updated. I think MMG just decided he wanted to train herblore.

TDs do NOT drop elite clues, it says so in the update FAQ on RSOF. It also says there's a better chance to get an elite clue from Bork or the Skeletal Horror since you can only kill one each day.

The MTK bug was a bit fishy when you think about it. Nothing relating to MTK in any way was updated. I think MMG just decided he wanted to train herblore.

If jagex knew more about the contents of its own game over its players players the rs manual wouldnt have so many flaws

If jagex knew more about the contents of its own game over its players players the rs manual wouldnt have so many flaws

If Jagex wasn't a bunch of derp then maybe they would be able to fill out their own manual.

herp derp

td2sig.jpg

Yep, it's time JaGex recognise that the "ex" in their name now stands for "experiment" instead of "experts".

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Wondering how you can see the difference between a level 3 or 4 without actually doing it, wouldn't like being surprised with a Guthix mage instead of a Zamorak one.

As far as I know, a level 4 clue will always be either a scanner, a celtic knot puzzle, a non level 3 slider puzzle, or an arrow puzzle. Any one of those signifies a level 4 clue, with a scanner attached to the clue being a dead giveaway without having to click. If it's anything like an anagram, emote clue, castle, tree, or troll slider puzzle, or something like 16 14 north, 20 12 east, it's a level 3 clue.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Funny thing, spapdragons falling when they don't even come from MTK :D

maybe its cuz the other herbs got cheaper so they used them for herblore and left snaps alone lowering demand

The herbs were massively over inflated anyway so t'is all good. Irits at 2.7k? peh.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^