04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

I'm gonna guess they're just normal longbow speed. :P

Withholding judgment on that bug mess seeing as nobody can actually know what the inner workings of Jagex are like with code as opposed to completely stupid decisions made public.

8f14270694.jpg

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FML, no glitched Kingdom ;_;

same lol

Same, 25m (total outcome, not profit) from over 3 months, fml. (partly because of me only getting approval up every 2 weeks or something on average)

Also, how many people are we talking about that are having glitched MTK's? Do you guys think it's serious to have a long term effect on the herb/nest/seeds/coal market?

Seems like Jagex messed up big time yet again. First a roll back (I heard?), then a glitched MTK, then a fix that isn't a real fix...

same lol

Same, 20m from over 3 months, fml. (partly because of me only getting approval up every 2 weeks or something on average)

Also, how many people are we talking about that are having glitched MTK's? Do you guys think it's serious to have a long term effect on the herb/nest/seeds/coal market?

Seems like Jagex messed up big time yet again. First a roll back (I heard?), then a glitched MTK, then a fix that isn't a real fix...

Herbs aren't selling at min, so I think it's safe to assume a LOT have entered the system.

same lol

Same, 20m from over 3 months, fml. (partly because of me only getting approval up every 2 weeks or something on average)

Herbs aren't selling at min, so I think it's safe to assume a LOT have entered the system.

Anybody stop and think maybe this is a GOOD thing?

Quagsire.png

same lol

Anybody stop and think maybe this is a GOOD thing?

If it makes herblore cheaper in the long run I won't complain. :thumbup:

I don't get why Jagex allowed people to gather resources again with the bug still there. Seems incredibly counter-productive to me. The only thing i can think is that they somehow know it will only be a large collection a single time, so they are just letting people do it to get it out of the system.

It could be a deliberate move to try and lower the price of a few skills, but it does seem very odd to me.

Resource dungeons were step one im thinking.

O.O

oh, I took some pics as I did my elite clue earlier today. For example, when a monster attacks you =P

keldagrim_scan_clue_guthixwiz.PNG

keldagrim scan location, and lvl 125 guthix wizard attacks (poison dagger if magic prayer)

pics page for rest

btw, I think you only need spade for the elite clues, but I had taken along compass, watch, sextant just in case.

i may just use google's pages for casual hosting of pics, as it seems fast to upload, etc

.: every beginning must have an end :.

zymase

.: ~viper~ for life :.

In all honesty, I don't think enough herbs were let into the game for them to dip very far, considering demand.

They'll maybe crash for a few days, though it should be rather spectacular considering how many are probably in the GE for min atm.

And remember, panic selling is a powerful froce.

O.O

Herbs, maple logs, tree seeds.. Nothing sells for any price. If it comes from MTK, it won't sell.

Eventually they will.

If that fails try cleaning, I managed to offload some clean tarrormin instantly that wernt selling while grimy.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

Herbs, maple logs, tree seeds.. Nothing sells for any price. If it comes from MTK, it won't sell.

Eventually they will.

If that fails try cleaning, I managed to offload some clean tarrormin instantly that wernt selling while grimy.

I clean all the herbs up to kwuarm and none of them sell :/

Popedevourer.png

Eventually they will.

I clean all the herbs up to kwuarm and none of them sell :/

Strange .. I cleaned them and already managed to sell 30+m worth of herbs ... even 2000 of them were Avantoes

Den, drop all your skillcape hoods. I'm pretty sure you can get them back for free later.

The lvl 3 clue I had banked has me running all over the wilderness, which fails on my little mini-netbook. Hoping for a decent reward, then I'll go abuse the MTK bug. Knowing my luck, I probably won't get either.

Two days ago I got this after a few months:

mtk2aug2010del2.png

Today I got this:

mtkbug2.png

Very nice work Jagex :thumbdown:

The ironical with all this is that they for the first time in their BTS wrote: 'we will never launch an update before it is ready.'

namnlskopia.jpg