04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

Is it confirmed that Frost Dragons/Mithril Dragons drop Elite Clues?

There is a list on monsters that drops elite clue scrolls.

That isn't all of them ;) just like the level 3 bit doesnt list 91038590315813095 level 3 droppers :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it confirmed that Frost Dragons/Mithril Dragons drop Elite Clues?

There is a list on monsters that drops elite clue scrolls.

Again, it is possible that the list on the Knowledge Base is incomplete, as with the monsters it gives with the other levels of clue scrolls.

songokusigtif.png

They better have stats, I cbf with stupid useless cosmetic gear.

I really hope they DON'T have stats...or at least, not better stats then non-tt gear....

Ornament kits!

For trimming Dragon :D i wonder if the new stuff will look any good

downside - once its trimmed you cant get rid of it :shock:

Yeah you can....and you get the ornament kit back too....

Alright, 3a druid robes have worse stats than Proselyte.

GAME

YES! Er, can you prove this?

If there's one thing I was worried about, it was some of the new gear being very useful. Otherwise, it'll turn into stuff like 3a and spirit shields.

Also, I gotta try trimming my dragon =D In a couple weeks when it's actually buyable via ge...

And damn the bank spaces. I have my bank full for ourania runecrafting >.<

Overall, I'm kinda disappointed in this. Looks like the "guaranteed" item comes from the list of those common, somewhat useless looking items. I thought we'd get, you know, a REWARD every clue. Not stuff like random crap and 10 meekrat scrolls...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

This update has messed up mtk, people in Lady H's chat are reporting 50mil+ harvests from 2 days worth of cash

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Some more

[hide]cUPcU.png

[/hide]

Ability to make Dragon armour (g)? That's awesome! But does this work on regular rune aswell to make it rune (g)?

And does it work on... Barrows/GWD armour? :anxious:

(EDIT: Sadly not... yet ;) )

It would have been better if bankspaces were:

5 for e-mail ; 5 for bank-pin ; 5 for recovery questions and 5 just for being member. It would have covered security more.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

I got 2 rune baxes, sharks, lobsters, 20 blood runes and a yew composite bow from a level 3 clue. Yew composite bows are supposed to be from level 2.....

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

This update has messed up mtk, people in Lady H's chat are reporting 50mil+ harvests from 2 days worth of cash

Uhh.. what?

A massive bug with mtk, advisor ghrim has been completely locked off. If you try to talk to him you get the "nothing interesting happens" message. Even with npc contact.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

And again, more models. If anyone is bothered by this i'll stop.

[hide]

z1PoJ.png

9rAUW.png

baeZz.png

pcSR7.png

ypcUz.png

[/hide]

It is in hide tags so nobody should have any problems with it as long as it is clearly labelled.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Uhh.. what?

A massive bug with mtk, advisor ghrim has been completely locked off. If you try to talk to him you get the "nothing interesting happens" message. Even with npc contact.

That's ridiculous, but I'm sure Jagex will let people keep their bugged cash. :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Uhh.. what?

Glad they have got on top of it fast. Something like that I doubt QA team are asked to test. I would take a wild guess at it being caused by clues being available from MTK having broken something?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

78547125.png

I lol'd

Keep in mind this is a non-LS world. All of these guys are random tribriders that don't know each other.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top