04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

The new god books have just defensive stats, all offensive stats are lower than zamorak book.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and [bleep] the new bank spaces. I don't need to register an email address to my account to make it secure. No-one will find out my password :\

Exactly my feelings.

They dont need my e-mail so they can keep the bank space.

As for updates. I was already expected this but I doubt I will go out my way to get an elite scroll. Nice enough for others though.

I know what I'm buying back though! Now to see if I can buy it back for lower than I sold it when they announced new clues...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

The new god books have just defensive stats, all offensive stats are lower than zamorak book.

What page did you get that from?

Do we know the stats of the other god blessed dragonhide? Still the same as black dragonhide?

To be honest however, if anybody expected the items to beat current items stat wise, disappointment is their own fault. Minimal amounts of previous T trail items have had good stats and those have usually been ultra rare items.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Lots of cool looking stuff, but really nothing that new, just a lot of recolored stuff. Don't get me wrong, that white trimmed dragonhide (I assume Armadyl?) looks fricking hot. Just nothing that makes me think they'll be worth hunting beyond the first couple weeks of inflation. The guaranteed item every scroll makes me happier.

Also. LOL MEERKAT. Meerkat summon + Pet Broav = Timon & Pumbaa?

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

Puzzle Boxes are huge on the screen now, but still laggy (but less so) :(

EDIT: Heres an example, there are a few new ones and they have a "hint" option that shows the result

100804110324.png

Alright, 3a druid robes have worse stats than Proselyte.

GAME

do you have confirmation in any way? I can't find the stats.

Oh and [bleep] the new bank spaces. I don't need to register an email address to my account to make it secure. No-one will find out my password :\

Exactly my feelings.

They dont need my e-mail so they can keep the bank space.

As for updates. I was already expected this but I doubt I will go out my way to get an elite scroll. Nice enough for others though.

Why are people so paranoid about giving Jagex their e-mail? They have had mine since they started asking for it in security purposes.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Lots of cool looking stuff, but really nothing that new, just a lot of recolored stuff. Don't get me wrong, that white trimmed dragonhide (I assume Armadyl?) looks fricking hot. Just nothing that makes me think they'll be worth hunting beyond the first couple weeks of inflation. The guaranteed item every scroll makes me happier.

Yeah, don't get your hopes up. They said they've guaranteed a drop by adding a bunch of new common unique rewards, like god arrows teletabs biscuts etc. In other words more junk like firelighters. :rolleyes:

The only thing that caught my attention was the 3rd age druidic equipment, I wonder what stats do they give, prayer or summoning?

The rest are well.....ideas that have been re-used; the rest of the heraldic items (rune t-shirts and pants slapped with square icons), god items for Armadyl, Bandos and Zaros (about time that Jagex stopped ignoring them too), more animal masks for your customisation needs (cool).

And I see a new theme too, animal staves. They look like a result of Jagex wanting to introduce some new but not so new, decent but not overpowered items that comes with some cosmetic value and have nowhere else to introduce them except for this luck-based activity. I wonder if we'll see animal top + bottom next.

On a sidenote: Someone once commented on how the cache images of heraldic items looked too horrible to be possible as the actual reward. TADA! Jagex failed to revamp the images of old metal armour and dragon hides afterall.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Heraldic Black, Adamant and Rune are F2P, in case it hasn't been said yet.

Hurray for easy extra bankspace, though many trust their Runescape account/Jagex over my e-mail (provider), sometimes with reasons to :P

There seem to be some awesome new treasure trails! Too bad there aren't any wings, I read about them on the RSOF and they sounded rather cool.

No 3rd age version of a Fury amulet, though :(

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Wow, everything is useless. :rolleyes:

In other news, I should have sold Santas before :wall:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

The ranged strength of a god arrow increases as you level up. With a Ranged level of 1-4, the ranged strength of the arrows will be +11; with a Ranged level of 70+, the ranged strength will be +60.

Saradomin, Guthix and Zamorak arrows will disappear once fired, and will not drop on the floor for you to reuse. They have a 1 in 10 chance of hitting for additional elemental damage (which rises to 1 in 5 if used with a Saradomin, Guthix or Zamorak bow). The elemental damage is dependent on the arrows that you are wielding: Guthix arrows deal earth damage; Zamorak arrows deal fire damage; and Saradomin arrows deal water damage. These arrows are acquired from treasure trails.

Unless they're fairly common, I don't really see these being used. Although it seems like the ranged str will max at 60 :thumbdown:

Yeah, don't get your hopes up. They said they've guaranteed a drop by adding a bunch of new common unique rewards, like god arrows teletabs biscuts etc. In other words more junk like firelighters. :rolleyes:

Totally stackable prayer and health restore? Teleports to harder to reach areas? God related elements (could be used extensively in future quests/monsters)? Junk? Great ideas I think. Especially as they will now be fairly common.

zqXeV.jpg

The ranged strength of a god arrow increases as you level up. With a Ranged level of 1-4, the ranged strength of the arrows will be +11; with a Ranged level of 70+, the ranged strength will be +60.

Saradomin, Guthix and Zamorak arrows will disappear once fired, and will not drop on the floor for you to reuse. They have a 1 in 10 chance of hitting for additional elemental damage (which rises to 1 in 5 if used with a Saradomin, Guthix or Zamorak bow). The elemental damage is dependent on the arrows that you are wielding: Guthix arrows deal earth damage; Zamorak arrows deal fire damage; and Saradomin arrows deal water damage. These arrows are acquired from treasure trails.

Unless they're fairly common, I don't really see these being used. Although it seems like the ranged str will max at 60 :thumbdown:

Rune Arrows have 49 str bonus and they have better dps than addy bolts (100 str) if used with Magic Short Bow ... Those have 10% chance for extra damage and more str bonus ...

The special attacks of the bows sound rather good however, and the bows have a ranged bonus of +80, +11 over a basic MSB (I think)

Saradomin bow

Restorative Shot

Deals damage to your opponent and then heals you for twice the amount of damage that you dealt in that attack. You gain this health over a period of time, rather than in one go.

Guthix bow

Balanced Shot

Deals x1.5 damage to your opponent and then heals you for an amount of life points equal to x1 the damage you would have dealt. You gain this health over a period of time, rather than in one go.

Zamorak bow

Twin Shot

Double the amount of damage is done to your opponent.

They sound like great weapons for mid level players and good weapons to use for specials when training ranged.

zqXeV.jpg

Has anyone checked the GE on the prices JaGex set on these items? Its ridiculous, the druidic is about 245m for the whole set, the new masks are 15-20m each and the new God armors are like 9m. I hate how all the new armors have a blotch for a GE symbol, it is king of annoying.(hope it doesn't look like that in your inventory)

"Won't get fooled again."-The Who

Electro_Skel.png