04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone checked the GE on the prices JaGex set on these items? Its ridiculous, the druidic is about 245m for the whole set, the new masks are 15-20m each and the new God armors are like 9m. I hate how all the new armors have a blotch for a GE symbol, it is king of annoying.(hope it doesn't look like that in your inventory)

They would probably be those prices or higher if we had free trade. The only difference is that now the prices will take longer to stabilise and lower(or higher depending on rarity) that they would with free trade. But unless you are inexperienced with trading, buying on day 1 of an update is a no-no anyway.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Lots of cool looking stuff, but really nothing that new, just a lot of recolored stuff. Don't get me wrong, that white trimmed dragonhide (I assume Armadyl?) looks fricking hot. Just nothing that makes me think they'll be worth hunting beyond the first couple weeks of inflation. The guaranteed item every scroll makes me happier.

Also. LOL MEERKAT. Meerkat summon + Pet Broav = Timon & Pumbaa?

Yeah, don't get your hopes up. They said they've guaranteed a drop by adding a bunch of new common unique rewards, like god arrows teletabs biscuts etc. In other words more junk like firelighters. :rolleyes:

Totally stackable prayer and health restore? Teleports to harder to reach areas? God related elements (could be used extensively in future quests/monsters)? Junk? Great ideas I think. Especially as they will now be fairly common.

The most useful stackable energy and food have come in the form of summoning scrolls, unless you're all out to burn your cash for other niche purposes, so the new biscuits are of barely any common use.

Teleporting scolls may be useful or not; if you're an avid clue solver you can keep a stack of those for your own TT use, but if you SUDDENLY need to teleport to those places I don't think yo can get them off the GE instantly.

God related elements is just extra magic damage in addition to your ranged damage, the "colours" are just there for show. We don't exactly have a proper elemental system, besides that one-time ice strykewyrm update.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Druid robes and bows are not in kb

Look at the lvl four rewards...

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/treasure_trails_rewards

probably meant stats...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Lots of cool looking stuff, but really nothing that new, just a lot of recolored stuff. Don't get me wrong, that white trimmed dragonhide (I assume Armadyl?) looks fricking hot. Just nothing that makes me think they'll be worth hunting beyond the first couple weeks of inflation. The guaranteed item every scroll makes me happier.

Also. LOL MEERKAT. Meerkat summon + Pet Broav = Timon & Pumbaa?

Yeah, don't get your hopes up. They said they've guaranteed a drop by adding a bunch of new common unique rewards, like god arrows teletabs biscuts etc. In other words more junk like firelighters. :rolleyes:

Totally stackable prayer and health restore? Teleports to harder to reach areas? God related elements (could be used extensively in future quests/monsters)? Junk? Great ideas I think. Especially as they will now be fairly common.

The most useful stackable energy and food have come in the form of summoning scrolls, unless you're all out to burn your cash for other niche purposes, so the new biscuits are of barely any common use.

Teleporting scolls may be useful or not; if you're an avid clue solver you can keep a stack of those for your own TT use, but if you SUDDENLY need to teleport to those places I don't think yo can get them off the GE instantly.

God related elements is just extra magic damage in addition to your ranged damage, the "colours" are just there for show. We don't exactly have a proper elemental system, besides that one-time ice strykewyrm update.

Well biscuits appear to be untradeable so maybe they are fairly junk worthy. But for an avid clue solver who will probably stack up a lot of them they may be able to come in useful.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Druid robes and bows are not in kb

Look at the lvl four rewards...

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/treasure_trails_rewards

The stats...

you can look up all the item stats from GE, except for weapon speeds.

none of the items have exceptional stats, except for maybe the animal staffs.

there are 5 animal staffs and only 4 elements because the cat staff doesn't appear to have an element

I've put in an offer for 2 fury ornament sets, and i've already bought up 10 sets of armadyl and bandos GWD armor.

i'm expecting a rebound now that we know the holy ranger was just more black d'hide decoration variants.

oh and dude, why are dragon masks 15-20 mil ea o.O

Naaxi.png

I think Jagex wanted to either push the masks in the old-mask-diretion, or said "LOL you made masks worth lots b4 so nao they r moar nao!"

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Bork gave me nothing, but from what I am hearing, this wasn't worth the wait. Well, we will see.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Some models from the cache

[hide]

uW6rK.png

Dragon skirt (g)?

rQxEN.png

T4gKG.png

OdnIz.png

b367b.png

[/hide]

I will keep editing this post if there are some people who want that.

Please do, I'm really interested to see them.

none of the items have exceptional stats, except for maybe the animal staffs.

there are 5 animal staffs and only 4 elements because the cat staff doesn't appear to have an element

Cat stands for catalytic, dontcha know. ;)

I just wish i could get on Runescape right now and use up the money I set aside for this. Bleh..

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png