Minecraft General

demby123

*Ahem* Looks pretty damn good. Well done. I can't let them know I still play!

I heard that. Get the hell out of my forum.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I don't know what it is either. :mellow:

Furah: redstone works, right? :mrgreen: I love seeing those things go off.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

*Ahem* Looks pretty damn good. Well done. I can't let them know I still play!

I actually agree, it does look pretty awesome. I don't still play though. I haven't logged in in a long time.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Am I the only one that can't help but make heaps of different projects?...

ATM I've started a railway, a massive tower, Lumbridge, and an underground city.

Help me.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I need a new project personally. I just cleared out a ridiculous cave that took really long and now have no idea what to do. I'll think of something.

15cbz0y.jpg

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Oh so THAT's what Zero Puncuation is. Oh good I thought it was some random teenage reviewer guy on Machinima.com

Like that guy, and every time I watch one of his videos (when I rarely do) I have a habit on reading and thinking quickly and in an sophisticated Australian accent.

Curses.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh so THAT's what Zero Puncuation is. Oh good I thought it was some random teenage reviewer guy on Machinima.com

Like that guy, and every time I watch one of his videos (when I rarely do) I have a habit on reading and thinking quickly and in an sophisticated Australian accent.

Curses.

Hes British.....

|B[]

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

Curses.

Hes British.....

|B[]

Er, then why did he talk about the Australian floods cutting off his shopping?

siggy3s.jpg

Curses.

Hes British.....

|B[]

He lives in Australia.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Curses.

Hes British.....

|B[]

He lives in Australia.

Which means his Australian. As I said.

siggy3s.jpg

Curses.

Hes British.....

|B[]

He lives in Australia.

Which means his Australian. As I said.

Born in UK.

I probably could have mentioned that in the last post.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I just accidentally burnt down my house's wooden basement.

So, I think I'll build a cannon into my 9x9 glass tower, along with a fire arrow dispenser, and finish the job.

[/hide]

Is anyone else black screening a lot or having save files wiped**? Very frustrating when youre trying to make a Tower of Babel esque building :thumbdown:

**Somehow even after my saves have been wiped anything I have built is still on the map, but i have no items in my invent, is that suposed to happen?

Raged earlier when it happed while building said tower, started a new one on a new world (well I thought a new world) and went looking for coal, boom, theres my old tower on the other side of the mountain from where I had started the new one at....

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

Well, started playing again, multi-player only, though. Built the Kakariko Village's Graveyard from The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. Gonna edit the post when the thing is finished.

16185_s.gif

He's working hard. His mother's 60th birthday requires so much hard work that he has to take a full 2 week break for it. And then he's gonna work hard at las vegas for 1 month.

I wonder what else he's gonna work hard at?

It's not like I get to complain, thought. [hide]I didn't pay a cent for the game. [/hide]

Here are some screenshots from the server.

[hide=Kakariko graveyard]

20110128052409.png

20110128052415.png

20110128052423.png

20110128052428.png

20110128052439.png

20110128052453.png

20110128052549.png

20110128052509.png

20110128052522.png

As you can see, it's not a very faithfull adaptation, and it's unfinished.[/hide]

[hide=My house]

20110128052657.png

20110128052706.png

There's supposed to be a second large painting to the right, but someone took it down.

20110128052724.png

20110128052733.png

The roof.[/hide]

[hide=Entrance to my dungeon]

20110128052802.png

20110128052812.png

There's a hidden mechanism to open the door, hidden somewhere. Can't be seen in this picture. [/hide]

16185_s.gif

Is anyone else black screening a lot or having save files wiped**? Very frustrating when youre trying to make a Tower of Babel esque building :thumbdown:

**Somehow even after my saves have been wiped anything I have built is still on the map, but i have no items in my invent, is that suposed to happen?

Raged earlier when it happed while building said tower, started a new one on a new world (well I thought a new world) and went looking for coal, boom, theres my old tower on the other side of the mountain from where I had started the new one at....

That happened to me once a while ago. Was your spawn point the same? Mine got moved about 100/200 blocks when it happened to me.

15cbz0y.jpg