[TWR] Downfall vs BK

DFWILL

Good fight BK.
Gladz. Here is what I will tell you. Downfall Will not fight you. They bearly do pvp as it is. Your wasting your time, do more constuctive things, or find a better rival that will actually give u a challenging fight, don't go after a clan that isn't afraid to home itself in CWA.
Well take it from a person who isnt that big of a fan of CWA.. and is still in Downfall - I wouldn't go as far as labeling us as a strictly CWA clan. We do PvP and we do have PvP wars.. and from what I've noticed, the biggest challenge has been finding appropriate clans to war in PvP...
Solace, CR, BK, Runescape Elites, Collision, Gladz, The Rising, Poison, 'THE', The Moon Clan, and Ascension could all be potential good fights for Downfall in the PvP arena. I'm looking forward to seeing those fights in the future. :thumbup:

Erh, I'd like to see you fighting CR .

Sit back and let it go.

They bearly do pvp as it is.
black-bear.jpg

LOL

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fight BK.
Gladz. Here is what I will tell you. Downfall Will not fight you. They bearly do pvp as it is. Your wasting your time, do more constuctive things, or find a better rival that will actually give u a challenging fight, don't go after a clan that isn't afraid to home itself in CWA.
Well take it from a person who isnt that big of a fan of CWA.. and is still in Downfall - I wouldn't go as far as labeling us as a strictly CWA clan. We do PvP and we do have PvP wars.. and from what I've noticed, the biggest challenge has been finding appropriate clans to war in PvP...
Solace, CR, BK, Runescape Elites, Collision, Gladz, The Rising, Poison, 'THE', The Moon Clan, and Ascension could all be potential good fights for Downfall in the PvP arena. I'm looking forward to seeing those fights in the future. :thumbup:

Sit back and let it go.

They bearly do pvp as it is.
black-bear.jpg

LOL

We fought Cr in a friendly Cwri and won.

Edit: Didn't read the in pvp bit :|

lol another interesing topic in regard to the DF and Gladz rivalry. :thumbsup:

It's like one of the few things thats keeping TIF reasonably interesting lol

P.S. Good job downfall, BK are tough opponents :ohnoes:

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

Good fight BK.

Sit back and let it go.

Err, I would like to see Lgz fight Cr.

Sit down.

Recruit me pl0x?

Gratz Df.

Your pulls have been pretty nice and your organization is good, all you have to do is take it to the wilderness more often.

I'm pretty sure DF have beaten every clan TK managed to beat in the wilderness, and considering TK had to close and reopen as a PVP clan you shouldn't really be telling them to PVP mate.

Grats DF, better luck next time BK.

Kinda expected you to reply to that post by involving TK.

Grats Downfall.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Gratz Df.

Your pulls have been pretty nice and your organization is good, all you have to do is take it to the wilderness more often.

I'm pretty sure DF have beaten every clan TK managed to beat in the wilderness, and considering TK had to close and reopen as a PVP clan you shouldn't really be telling them to PVP mate.

Grats Downfall.

Maybe if you look at who he was quoting you would have seen that it was expected by everyone he'd bring up TK somewhere in there.

Gratz Df.

Grats Downfall.

Maybe if you look at who he was quoting you would have seen that it was expected by everyone he'd bring up TK somewhere in there.

For a post without any sort of flame/flame-bait, obv expected..

Gratz Df.

I can't really understand why a clan leader who has no willingness to help his clan with their own ablility to get into PVP talks about the Wilderness so constantly. I don't understand the point of you saying that TK had to close and reopen to get into pvp. The first TK, did do pk trips, they weren't that successful though in all honesty. The second TK did pvp alot more and was more consistant within their performances. Whats it honestly matter though, TK died the members have moved on, maybe you should do the same.

Gratz Df.

I can't really understand why a clan leader who has no willingness to help his clan with their own ablility to get into PVP talks about the Wilderness so constantly. I don't understand the point of you saying that TK had to close and reopen to get into pvp. The first TK, did do pk trips, they weren't that successful though in all honesty. The second TK did pvp alot more and was more consistant within their performances. Whats it honestly matter though, TK died the members have moved on, maybe you should do the same.

Okay, once again I'll bold and colour the statement I was trying to get at, as you clearly missed it. I'm not trolling TK, I respect the fact that they could pull 120 opts to PVP without a problem after pulling the same in CWA. The point I was trying to get at was TK closed and then reopened as a more PVP orientated clan after some of the ex members had gained some PVP experience. I don't see how an ex-TK rank should be telling Downfall where to war when they have made the transition from pure-CWA warring to PVP and CWA warring which is a lot harder and takes a lot more time. You obviously seem to misunderstand a lot of people's posts on these forums. Maybe you should focus posting on RSC, because nobody here wants to see you bring up PVP warring on nearly every topic you post on because clans will take this step when they're ready not to suit your needs of a more active wilderness.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Gratz Df.

Okay, once again I'll bold and colour the statement I was trying to get at, as you clearly missed it. I'm not trolling TK, I respect the fact that they could pull 120 opts to PVP without a problem after pulling the same in CWA. The point I was trying to get at was TK closed and then reopened as a more PVP orientated clan after some of the ex members had gained some PVP experience. I don't see how an ex-TK rank should be telling Downfall where to war when they have made the transition from pure-CWA warring to PVP and CWA warring which is a lot harder and takes a lot more time. You obviously seem to misunderstand a lot of people's posts on these forums. Maybe you should focus posting on RSC, because nobody here wants to see you bring up PVP warring on nearly every topic you post on because clans will take this step when they're ready not to suit your needs of a more active wilderness.

He's not telling Downfall to PvP, he's suggesting Downfall's activity and organisation would work perfect in PvP.

And the old TK wasn't pure CWA.

Gratz Df.

Honestly if you're taking offence to someone suggesting to an allied clan of yours to do pvp more often, you really are just looking for an argument. So if you consider that trolling, then you can hardly say you're not trolling Tk.

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

Honestly if you're taking offence to someone suggesting to an allied clan of yours to do pvp more often, you really are just looking for an argument. So if you consider that trolling, then you can hardly say you're not trolling Tk.

The thing that bugs me is the amount of people pressurising clans in general to do PVP on these forums. I think the Leaders of clans here are more than capable in knowing when to make PVP events for their clans, I can personally confirm that with T0 as we're not ready yet. I'm not personally taking offense here, I was just trying to prove a point relating to the first post. Unfortunately people seem to take this out of context and take it as an insult or a troll. I'm not going to even bother posting again here because sometimes an argument with a clique of people is like talking to a brick wall. And this seems to be the case.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Gratz Df.

I'll remind you clearly that these are public boards open to public opinon. If you dont like my opinon or anyone elses choose to ignore it. Its plainly a suggestion, how many times someone suggests it has nothing to do with you.

i couldnt make it, was the reason bk lost

btw can people take their beef with downfall off this topic please? and downfall stop replying to their comments

hi Andy <3 , not us doing it tho.

Wish i was there, for the fight, good work guys

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008