Most Respected Clan

Makaaveli

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Titans.

They are very respected in my eyes.

Winning the Championship against every other warring clan is NOT easy.

RSD won this year. And the only TT who I know posts consistently is Lovelost- wouldn't say he's one of the most respected people here at all, considering his blatent trolls towards other clans.

I'd say WG or T0.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

By the Tip.It community? Well I'd be biased if I said WG so I'll say THE. They've done well to last 10 years and from what I've seen they have a good community. They've always been a strong force in my eyes and they gave us a great and respectful war recently, so massive <3:

I think clans like PKM and LTH are generally pretty friendly and for that I respect them, they also make being a smaller clan work which is impressive in these times in the clan world when it seems that most people enjoy being in big clans.

Clan Europe have been mentioned a lot but they are a very impressive team, they have great knowledge of how to war in CWA and in my experience fighting them I don't remember having any problems with them so I'll say them once again! :thumbsup:

Do you want to love me?

May be a bit biased as I'm in CE but I would say we are one of the most respected clans around (due to our strictness about flaming).

I would also put RKOF as a respected clan by tip.it community.

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

the only TT who I know posts consistently is Lovelost- wouldn't say he's one of the most respected people here at all, considering his blatent trolls towards other clans.

I don't really troll anyone on tip it, more I offer my suggestions and person thoughts without holding anything back. If you look at my post, they are never towards putting a clan down. More they are towards offering my own opinon on :

A) How the clan can change inorder to become better.

B) The subject within the post itself

C) quoting someone who is able to be corrected, since they are giving an invalid argument or giving potentially partial information, and posting back.

The Titans.

RSD won this year. And the only TT who I know posts consistently is Lovelost- wouldn't say he's one of the most respected people here at all, considering his blatent trolls towards other clans.

I'd say WG or T0.

I wouldn't mess with the bull, you will get the horns.

The Titans.

I'd say WG or T0.

I wouldn't mess with the bull, you will get the horns.

Nobody is scared or intimidated by the great Lovelost.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

You had to call me "The Great".

But seriously Will, I'm hardly ever on tip it anymore, you can call me Ryan from now on. You have my permisson.

LOL !

GF Will. :cool:

But back to the topic, I agree with Steeny, someone the smaller clans are very well respected interms of their size and actions.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

You had to call me "The Great".

But seriously Will, I'm hardly ever on tip it anymore, you can call me Ryan from now on. You have my permisson.

Your sarcasm detector has failed.

And I think you meant permission*.

Who Is Lovelost Really?

no one cares.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan